Celestial Spheres for Halion/HS3/SE (438 Presets & 3.55 GB) - Any interest in a free SE version?

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi guys. Until May 30, the Celestial Spheres Sound Library will be $49 dollars, 30% off :D

The SE version is $39 :)
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Touch The Universe wrote:Also, I'd just like to add, anyone who purchased the library before the intro price can get any one free soundset from my other offerings at no cost :) Just browse which one you would like from this page and I'll be happy to send you a link :tu:
What!?!?! let me get the Hive soundset!!

Send me a pm with your PayPal email :wink:
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Okay, link sent :wink:

TTU Youtube

Also, if anyone has any idea for what type of sounds to include in the next library, I'd love to hear it. Right now I'm thinking of a hybrid wavetable/vocal Library to be played as leads in legato mode. :D

TTU Youtube

A quick piece I put together using a simple patch from the library. It's a little different than my normal style but I wanted to change things up and focus on composition :D

https://soundcloud.com/touch-the-univer ... o-halion-6

TTU Youtube

Just a few more hours left in the sale :tu:

TTU Youtube

Touch The Universe wrote:
MattMusic wrote:Hey man, sounds really great, I was wondering, can you give any news about the DUNE 2 Soundest you were working on ? The snippets you posted were very impressive :tu:
Thanks MattMusic :D

I am working now, as we speak, on the Dune 2 soundset :D An estimate would be, roughly, around a week :)
:hyper:

http://touch-the-universe.com/dune-2-so ... shine.html

:tu:

I will make a thread about it tomorrow after I finish making the video for the soundset and edit the 200 audio streams I have for it :wink:

TTU Youtube

Ha great :party:
Gonna buy it later today

I wanted to ask you, where did you get this custom Dune 2 Blue skin on the soundest page ? It looks amazing, love the shades of blue of the GUI & lights, really inspiring, did you make it yourself ?

Edit : Ha ok found it, it's SoBlu skin by db3, great skin, looks great
Makes wanna try to do one of my own, with custom color or pictures

MattMusic wrote:Ha great :party:
Gonna buy it later today

I wanted to ask you, where did you get this custom Dune 2 Blue skin on the soundest page ? It looks amazing, love the shades of blue of the GUI & lights, really inspiring, did you make it yourself ?

Edit : Ha ok found it, it's SoBlu skin by db3, great skin, looks great
Makes wanna try to do one of my own, with custom color or pictures
Yeah, you got it, that one is my favorite one I like to use :D

TTU Youtube

The Dune 2 Soundset was just released :party:

TTU Youtube

Accidental quote when changing the subject title :oops:

TTU Youtube

Hi guys. I would just like to clarify the free soundset offer to those who purchased pre intro price applies to already existing soundsets and not fresh releases. Hope this is cool :)

TTU Youtube

Any keyboard players interested in making a video playing some patches of celestial spheres? I would want it to be around 30 minutes at least up to an hour. Which actually isn't really that long when one is jamming. Some emotional type melodies, harmonic minor, etc, playing a selection from each category would be needed. Offer goes for long time members only. If you are interested but don't have a lot of post, you can send me 10 dollars which will be refunded afterwards. If you have a lot of posts, I will send the sound library free ahead of time and you may keep it afterwards. Thanks.

TTU Youtube

Hi guys. I am currently porting the sound library to Dirctwave and it should be available within a week for this format :D The kontakt port might take considerably longer.

TTU Youtube

Return to “Soundware”