Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

PLUGINDISCOUNTS.COM wrote:Yes, sorry for the confusion - We had been hosting the free preset files on our site and it caused some confusion with our system... it would say "your download is ready", but it meant the preset files were ready (the codes are sent via email). We have since stopped hosting the free presets to avoid confusion.

Also - We are basically caught up at this point, sending out the last few codes now. :tu:
Thank you! Got my code earlier. Much appreciated. :)

Wasn't Regroover Essential supposed to be free until tomorrow? If I go to the ADSR site is 99$, and I can't find a way to bring it back to zero (no coupon was posted here) :-(

Project wrote:Wasn't Regroover Essential supposed to be free until tomorrow? If I go to the ADSR site is 99$, and I can't find a way to bring it back to zero (no coupon was posted here) :-(
The license code one got from ADSR has to be registered until tomorrow. But the date for requesting a free code already passed. It was/is a bit confusing.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

Cheers! Had forgotten to register so thanks to you I just did.

systmu wrote:How does Waves E channel compare to BX_Console? If you had to pick one?
Other than the unified interface of the Waves E-Channel, I'm not hearing anything that I really think is miles ahead of NI's solid series. I remember when BX console went on sale and I watched some videos, I thought that it looked much more flexible than the SSL stuff. Had it been a LOT cheaper I probably would have picked it up.

I'm probably not going to get the E-Channel, I'm not feeling the value over and above what I already have. The advantage of NI's approach is that I can use the SSL dynamics with some other EQ.

I'm trying to decide if workflow is worth a pizza? I don't think so in this case because it's a tradeoff. The self-contained nature is great, but, I'm not a fan of skeuomorphic EQ, I much prefer a graphical interface.

So, tell me I'm crazy?

mgw38 wrote:
Project wrote:Wasn't Regroover Essential supposed to be free until tomorrow? If I go to the ADSR site is 99$, and I can't find a way to bring it back to zero (no coupon was posted here) :-(
The license code one got from ADSR has to be registered until tomorrow. But the date for requesting a free code already passed. It was/is a bit confusing.
Thanks for your reply, so it's definitively too late...

Project wrote:
mgw38 wrote:
Thanks for your reply, so it's definitively too late...
Well, looks like some blogs picked up the wrong of the two dates when they reported the sale. Very unfortunate communication glitch.

PLUGINDISCOUNTS.COM wrote:
nicksohn wrote:But this is 24hrs limited time offer! :(
Ryan99 wrote:
PLUGINDISCOUNTS.COM wrote:
nicksohn wrote:I've bought Waves SSL E Channel and F6 on plugindiscounts.
But paypal says
"Regulations require us to take a closer look at some transactions. Your payment is temporarily pending while we review it."

What should I do?

It is cancelled on plugindiscounts.
It appears Paypal flagged your transaction for some reason. We will be contacting you via email shortly.
It happened to me recently for another transaction with another vendor. The day after, I got confirmation that the order was accepted.
No worries.. We will make sure you get your code.
Thanks! Tony!! :tu:

systmu wrote:How does Waves E channel compare to BX_Console? If you had to pick one?
it doesn't
bx_console shits all over it

What's the deal with the flux upgrades?
I own 1 product and upgrade to the full Session pack is 249, same as the standard price everywhere else !
Amazon: why not use an alternative

VariKusBrainZ wrote:What's the deal with the flux upgrades?
I own 1 product and upgrade to the full Session pack is 249, same as the standard price everywhere else !
Hello,

When i log in to my Flux Account and go to the online shop i have an crossgrade offer for the one plugin i own (Studio Session Analyzer) to Studio Session Pack for 89€.
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

Did you submit the iLok ID associated with the product you own? I just checked, and I'm also seeing the $99 upgrade price. Not sure when the sale ends as it's been going on all month.

telecharge wrote:
Did you submit the iLok ID associated with the product you own? I just checked, and I'm also seeing the $99 upgrade price. Not sure when the sale ends as it's been going on all month.
Yes, it recognised my iLok ID, I own session verb, though got it 2nd hand.

Thanks for the replies guys
:)

mladi wrote:
Hello,

When i log in to my Flux Account and go to the online shop i have an crossgrade offer for the one plugin i own (Studio Session Analyzer) to Studio Session Pack for 89€.
Thanks

Not sure I have a Flux account and can't find anywhere to login

VariKusBrainZ wrote:Not sure I have a Flux account and can't find anywhere to login
I don't think there is a Flux account. You just have to punch in your iLok ID at the store site and it will update the prices accordingly.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”