New PA elisia karacter - Mild Saturation to Total Harmonic Destruction

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

masterhiggins wrote:I'm guessing if you wait until Black Friday you'll be able to get it for about $9.
:D

Got my eye on this one. I have all of Elysia's stuff so far.

$200... that's expensive for what it offers. :scared:

simon.a.billington wrote:Got my eye on this one. I have all of Elysia's stuff so far.
Same - with probably Museq being my fav ITB "character" mastering EQ. No crossgrade that I can see. Actually I can't even see the "100% Elysia Bundle" anymore... did I miss the part where they did away with bundles?

MogwaiBoy wrote:Actually I can't even see the "100% Elysia Bundle" anymore... did I miss the part where they did away with bundles?
They did indeed discontinue those bundles in favor of the "custom" bundle approach, where you get discounts when buying multiple plugins. Seems they're trying various purchase policies to see what works best. That's OK with me -- they still have some great promos, and previous customers are rewarded with generous vouchers.

Edit: here's where they explain the change in bundle deals: Curated Bundle Discontinuation

As for the Karacter plugin, I like it but will wait for a deal -- $200 is a bit much when there are so many saturation boxes available. Two of my favorites were added to my folder very cheaply during recent PA sales: HG-2 and VSM-3. Not to mention the Lindell EQ, which has a nice character of its own. Thanks, PA! :tu:

Cheers,
Eddie
Last edited by Eddie TX on Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The future exists in all directions.

I tried the demo it's very cool... Shame there was no intro price.

So, at 244e (with VAT) I'll pass on it for now and pick it up when it drops (as it always does with P.A.).
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

Yeah I feel the same. I have a voucher that makes it much more reasonabl, but more than I'm willing to part with this month since I'm looking at a Komplete upgrade as well.

Been waiting 6 mths for that special!!

Been testing it, sounds quite good, seems more refined that saturn in its sound. But surely not 200 USD worth, will wait for a sale.
dedication to flying

rod_zero wrote:Been testing it, sounds quite good, seems more refined that saturn in its sound. But surely not 200 USD worth, will wait for a sale.
Check the price now.

Cheers,
Eddie
The future exists in all directions.

Eddie TX wrote:
rod_zero wrote:Been testing it, sounds quite good, seems more refined that saturn in its sound. But surely not 200 USD worth, will wait for a sale.
Check the price now.

Cheers,
Eddie
Thanks for the heads up Eddie!

Yes! that's a much better price now. And I used my survey voucher too - so it negates the horrible VAT from the EU. :tu:
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

I was going to get Karacter but SDRR 2 came along which I prefer especially on a bus or mix as SDRR 2 to me has more depth and makes things sound bigger than Karacter. Both are good though.

Return to “Effects”