The Arminator

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Mutant wrote: 1. Per oscillator drift speed and amount and oscillator tune tweak page (kinda like in Diva) - so if i play 8 notes, all 16 oscillators would drift in their own directions and at their own speeds.
+1 on that.
That would be wicked. :love:

.... good stuff would you be happy for me to share a link to it on the Krakli Plugs Group facebook page?

Mutant wrote:
ianweb123 wrote:I'm working on an 1.5 version so yes, as long as they are do-able, just 2?
Actually 3.
1. Per oscillator drift speed and amount and oscillator tune tweak page (kinda like in Diva) - so if i play 8 notes, all 16 oscillators would drift in their own directions and at their own speeds.

2. Currently tweaked parameter value display window.
Useful because often i will want to have exactly the same values on just few parameters between A and B.

3. Copy A to B button, with "are you sure" style confirmation.

Actually 4. :)

4. Global effects on/off button.
I will bear these in mind :-)

ianweb123 wrote:
.... good stuff would you be happy for me to share a link to it on the Krakli Plugs Group facebook page?
Bam Dorner = musicus or MuSociety :D

This synth sounds like a great candidate for the OSC.

ianweb123 wrote:So not a lot of interest then, but FWIW it is released and available now.
:)

The plugin is very satisfying, especially when using a proper controller. Sure, it’d be nice to have support for other platforms. But you might then be tempted to sell your plugins at a very high price (or release them on iOS at a reasonable price and gain the attention of a passionate crowd of avid musickers).

ianweb123 wrote:As I said above. I have no problem with somebody else sending you the zip file..
Yes please... :)

Anybody?

:(

I have it but am at work at the moment, I'll send it you later today if you can wait, it will be about 17:00 UK time
Beauty is only skin deep,
Ugliness, however, goes right the way through

bibz1st wrote:I have it but am at work at the moment, I'll send it you later today if you can wait, it will be about 17:00 UK time
:tu:

I'm 8 hours ahead of UK time here, so that's errm... 17:00 minus 08: makes...(scratches head)... No... 17:00 plus 08:00 equals 25:00 :D

Thanks again :tu: :tu:

Wow you're from the future, and they said it could never happen :lol:
Beauty is only skin deep,
Ugliness, however, goes right the way through

bibz1st wrote:Wow you're from the future, and they said it could never happen :lol:
Yeah, and I've got next week's winning UK lottery numbers with me.

Interested..?

:wink:

ianweb123 wrote:So not a lot of interest then, but FWIW it is released and available now.
Great release :tu:

I just saw it being featured by SonicState on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/sonicstate/status/8 ... 2925975552

Numanoid wrote: Great release :tu:
I just saw it being featured by SonicState on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/sonicstate/status/8 ... 2925975552
Its quite funny how it has built a head of steam. The more times that it gets mentioned the more different people pick up on it and also feature it. Even those that wouldn't normally give 32 bit Windows Synthedit VSTs a second glance. Not that I'm complaining :-)

Word of mouth marketing is often the best.

I doubt somebody like SonicState would bother making a feature about it, if they didn't really like it :)

With 19000+ followers, they mainly focus on payware and hardware.

Return to “Instruments”