Anyone knows something about this new Kontakt pad lib by luftrum: Lunaris ?

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

just seen this on bpb:

http://rekkerd.org/lunaris-pads-part-1- ... lkthrough/

Looks very interesting but nks/kontakt player so I am afraid it will be really expensive :(

Just curious if anyone of the "insiders" :hihi: in here already know a little bit more about it.

Kontakt Player doesn't mean an expensive library - there are some KP libraries that are under $99. And one is even completely free. :P

What do you want to know about it? (I scripted it ;))

Hi EvilDragon,

that give me some hopes it might be affordable, thanks :-)).

The sounds in the video are really great (would not have expected anything else from luftrum :-)) but what interests me most in this ocean or flood of "pad-ambient-soundscape....."-kontakt-libs are the possibilities of modulation, sequencing and the random options.

I have a kind of unusual workflow without using midi keyboard but kind of precomposing midi tracks with some midi pattern tools and then looking for the right sound.

For this I love in the pad-section evrything "self-modulating and evolving" and not to random random sound generating so that hit of the "random" button dont give me 1 out of hundred useable sounds but mostly interesting results.

Best example I have seen so far is the just released "Abstrung" library from Audiofier. Something in this direction would be great. And of course the sequencer is interesting and important to add some rhythmic touch if needed.

The sounds in the video sound as if there must be great things working in this directions in the background (and it sounds expensive :hihi: ), so it just makes me VERY curious :D

:-)

Yes, it is about time I reveal some information about Lunaris. Thanks for the interest. More information to be found here: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=486846
Luftrum
Sound Designer
Lunaris 2 - the premier pads instrument for NI Kontakt Player - pads and pads only...

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”