Using fl studio sounds even though it is forbidden? will someone find out?

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

HELLO

the rules of FlStudio free version are that you are not allowed to use the sounds for whatever.
But who will find out if i use them in my youtube videos?

They won't find out, unless you post such questions at kvraudio :)

dune_rave wrote:They won't find out, unless you post such questions at kvraudio :)
:hihi:
Dammit, you beat me to it.

and even if i post it here, they dont know my channel lol

i only want to use 30 seconds of a melody that i composed with fl studio, i really dont need the pro version....

OR do you know an other software like fl studio which is freeware?

Fl is Fl, quite unique - hate it or love it! On the other hand, I dunno if there are complex daw softwares that are freeware... There are some smaller thingy or light version that are free.....

heloo wrote:FlStudio free version...
What's that? O_o

when you can use it for yourself on your pc, thats the free version lol

so, what would you say, can i use those 30 seconds?

heloo wrote:when you can use it for yourself on your pc, thats the free version lol

so, what would you say, can i use those 30 seconds?
Ye miserable, crawlin' worms. Are ye here again then? Have ye come like Nimshi, son of Rehoboam, secretly out of your doomed houses, to hear what's comin' to ye? Have ye come, old and young, sick and well, matrons and virgins, if there be any virgins amongst you, which is not likely, the world being in the wicked state that it is. Have ye come to hear me tell you of the great, crimson, licking flames of hell fire? Aye! You've come, dozens of ye. Like rats to the granary, like field mice when it's harvest home. And what good will it do ye? You're all damned! Damned! Do you ever stop to think what that word means? No, you don't. It means endless, horrifying torment! It means your poor, sinful bodies stretched out on red-hot gridirons, in the nethermost, fiery pit of hell and those demons mocking ye while they waves cooling jellies in front of ye. You know what it's like when you burn your hand, taking a cake out of the oven, or lighting one of them godless cigarettes? And it stings with a fearful pain, aye? And you run to clap a bit of butter on it to take the pain away, aye? Well, I'll tell ye, there'll be no butter in hell!

heloo wrote:so, what would you say, can i use those 30 seconds?
I wouldn't take the risk. People have been killed for less than that. :shrug:

thanks , i will use it )

you know what? This on a thin line, it's not cracked software talk but it is talk about skirting legal use of a product which imo is violating KvR rules...topic locked, please dont post such stuff again. KvR is not the place. (dont be surprised if this topic goes away soon as well)
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”