Syntronik [update March 2018: New T-03 Bonus Content & 4-for-1 bass synth promo] available

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Syntronik 1

wagtunes wrote:
murnau wrote:So why didn't you just wait like I and a lot of other people are doing?
For me, this is the only good thing about being a poor money manager. I'm such an IK whore that I jumped in immediately--so now the $69 is long gone and forgotten.

One of these days I'll see Syntronik in my user area and I'll think "Hey! A free synth! Thanks, IK!" :tu:

KeithAdv wrote:
wagtunes wrote:
murnau wrote:So why didn't you just wait like I and a lot of other people are doing?
For me, this is the only good thing about being a poor money manager. I'm such an IK whore that I jumped in immediately--so now the $69 is long gone and forgotten.

One of these days I'll see Syntronik in my user area and I'll think "Hey! A free synth! Thanks, IK!" :tu:
:lol:

I'll try to see it that way too! Thank you! :)

PS. You set the quote wrong KeithAdv.
Last edited by murnau on Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

KeithAdv wrote:
wagtunes wrote:

I once bought a waves special, went to sleep and to work..6 months later I went to buy a waves plugin and -hey, a free plugin..thanks waves. I won't forget about this one for that long though.

JJ_Jettflow wrote:I think it would have been a good idea , and still is for that matter, to make the launch date a bit more specific by stating "Early July", "Mid July" or "Late July ". Especially now that is officially July.
We will have news about a specific release date soon. At the time preorders started we did not have a specific date set os "July" was as specific as we were able to get. Thank you for your suggestions.

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote: We will have news about a specific release date soon. At the time preorders started we did not have a specific date set os "July" was as specific as we were able to get. Thank you for your suggestions.
Jokingly, it is true "July" was mentioned, but was a year ever mentioned? 2017? 2018? 2020?

rollasoc wrote:
Peter - IK Multimedia wrote: We will have news about a specific release date soon. At the time preorders started we did not have a specific date set os "July" was as specific as we were able to get. Thank you for your suggestions.
Jokingly, it is true "July" was mentioned, but was a year ever mentioned? 2017? 2018? 2020?
Yes, it was always July 2017 in the news, PR, etc :)

Syntronik will be released July 20, 2017 11:30 GMT - Click here for more information and countdown timer is posted on the Syntronik web page.

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:Syntronik will be released July 20, 2017 11:30 GMT - Click here for more information and countdown timer is posted on the Syntronik web page.

:party:

jdoo wrote: I'm thinking somewhere around July 20th :party:
Coming July 2017
Pre-Order now and receive 50% the standard price. An activation code will arrive in your inbox as soon as IK Multimedia releases Syntronik on July, 20 2017. <-- Sweetwater ad this morning..
Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:That's also news to me, and with so many changes there I wouldn't count on that being the final answer. We'll verify officially when the date is made official, I promise. If you have a preference between the two, please let me know as it will have absolutely no effect on the outcome. I kid. Though it truly won't have an effect (feel free to discuss). :)
Thanks for confirming... what Sweetwater told us, last week. :wink:

jdoo wrote:
jdoo wrote: I'm thinking somewhere around July 20th :party:
Coming July 2017
Pre-Order now and receive 50% the standard price. An activation code will arrive in your inbox as soon as IK Multimedia releases Syntronik on July, 20 2017. <-- Sweetwater ad this morning..
Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:That's also news to me, and with so many changes there I wouldn't count on that being the final answer. We'll verify officially when the date is made official, I promise. If you have a preference between the two, please let me know as it will have absolutely no effect on the outcome. I kid. Though it truly won't have an effect (feel free to discuss). :)
Thanks for confirming... what Sweetwater told us, last week. :wink:
It was a moving target (they themselves changed it multiple times) so it was not set at that time - lucky shot that time but it was not what we were ready to announce at the time. I'm glad it ended up being that instead of the 27th or so (since we typically release on Thursdays when possible) though! :party: :wink:

Does Syntronik have a scaleable GUI like Arturia?
Asus Z97-A| i7 4770K|32GB DDR3|Samsung 850 Pro 512 SSD System|Crucial 960gb SSD A/V|Crucial 960 SSD Samples|GTX 960 2GB|RME Raydat|Windows 10 x64, Philips 40" 4K
My Samplitude/Sequoia Tutorials are here :
http://www.youtube.com/kraznet

Kraznet wrote:Does Syntronik have a scaleable GUI like Arturia?
Per the Syntronik web page, it does have a resizeable GUI, yes.

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:
That's good - I now see that the page says "Optimized resizable interface". Could you post some examples of what's possible?.
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

DarkStar wrote:
That's good - I now see that the page says "Optimized resizable interface". Could you post some examples of what's possible?.
It is resizable - you can grab the edge/corner and resize it how you'd like (or have it take up the whole screen). I don't have examples to post but that's how it is set up and is in my opinion our best resizable interface to date.

Great thanks Peter!!
Asus Z97-A| i7 4770K|32GB DDR3|Samsung 850 Pro 512 SSD System|Crucial 960gb SSD A/V|Crucial 960 SSD Samples|GTX 960 2GB|RME Raydat|Windows 10 x64, Philips 40" 4K
My Samplitude/Sequoia Tutorials are here :
http://www.youtube.com/kraznet

Return to “Instruments”