Is Zyn 3/fusion (VST) discarded?

Official support for: zynaddsubfx.sourceforge.net
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Marginal Ray wrote:I'm not sure to understand (excuse my bad english). Automation works in Jackoos VST version.
Have you ever used a synth like Massive, Serum, Or Synthmaster which have Macro/Easy controls? Basically, it's a knob that you can assign other controls to, and automate many controls at the same time with one knob. You can also choose the amount the macro knob affects a paramater.

They are adding this to ZynFusion in the next update. So we'll be able to automate multiple filters/volumes/panning/any control, at different % ranges, by only automating one parameter in the host.

Also, and probably why I'm excited so much, we'll be able to change the rate of multiple LFO's, on different layers, in sync with each other, only using one automation control.
Free BassTables for Xfer Serum 1 | 2
2016 Synthmaster Song Contest Winner Presets

Thanks. I understand. Yes, I use it in Alchemy, an excellent sample based synth, now only chipped with Logic pro.

As very big fan of Zyn for years, I'm excited about a working Zyn Fusion version. I appreciate Fundementals job, but I was disappointed after his first sold version. It would be my pleasure to buy the next one if it works and if it is compatible with projects using the old version. The best way would be to load both together.

I'm of the same feeling. I loved doing fun sound experiments with the old Zyn, but luckily didn't depend on it for any projects. As soon as Zyn Fusion tests out as stable for me, I'll be a happy customer.
Free BassTables for Xfer Serum 1 | 2
2016 Synthmaster Song Contest Winner Presets

In january 2015, I wrote a review for the french website audiofanzine, under the title : " free software that sounds like hardware".

I would be very pleased to promote Zyn fusion, and encourage sound designers to create patches, espacialy Simon Stockhausen (if you use Serum, give a loot at https://www.patchpool.net/).

I bought the Zynfusion/Zynaddsubfx 3.0.3 and I can't even save a file. I can't connect a Midi-synth to it, just use the keyboard on the laptop to play on it. I feel betrayed. I can understand that a student charges to get some money, but this is a rip-off.

Zebbe wrote:I bought the Zynfusion/Zynaddsubfx 3.0.3 and I can't even save a file. I can't connect a Midi-synth to it, just use the keyboard on the laptop to play on it.
You can certainly load/save files and connect both virtual and physical MIDI devices to ZynAddSubFX.
One of the developers on the ZynAddSubFX open source synth
The author of the Zyn-Fusion UI for ZynAddSubFX

Return to “ZynAddSubFX”