Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

goleat wrote:
Coockie1176ln wrote:
its shame not many heard or know about avenger, if you talk to people in varias forum everybody suggest serum sylenth1 etc. but very small userbase talk about avenger. its a shame because its a beast and i love it!
That's because both sylenth and Serum have been in the market for years and are available in warez version. Instead, Avenger is not even a year old and has not been cracked (thankfully).

If you don't have the money to buy it, ask for a loan from a bank, a friend, etc.
Today, it is not so difficult to get 220 dollars.
Serum was instant hit fyi. Bank loans for softsynth you are kidding me right. Lol Sure go ahead yourself and add all interest for how many softsynths you want.

Not sayin its smart to buy toys on credit but a bank loan prob has better interest than any cc if your credit is any good.

C-quence wrote:
goleat wrote: I can not talk about the other Vengeance products, because I do not have them (except VPS Avenger and VPS Scope).
How did you get VPS Scope? I thought it was free for us VPS Avenger users?
I have the "Computer Music" edition of VPS Scope

Coockie1176ln wrote:

Serum was instant hit fyi. Bank loans for softsynth you are kidding me right. Lol Sure go ahead yourself and add all interest for how many softsynths you want.
No, Serum wasn't a instant hit fyi, even after launching the beta versions, the plugin still had problems with different DAW's (the instrument was not displayed in Ableton, crashes in FL Studio) and other general issues such as high CPU consumption, problems Synchronization, etc.

Serum became a little more known in mid-2015, with the help of ADSR Sound tutorials, sound banks and some publicity.

The real Serum boom came with the Cymatics releases.

On the other hand, it is not unreasonable to borrow a loan in a bank for $ 220 dollars, it is not much money, the interest is relatively low and you can pay in fixed installments.

Or, you can choose to save month by month until you collect enough money to buy Avenger or some other vst.

goleat wrote:
Coockie1176ln wrote:

No, Serum wasn't a instant hit fyi, even after launching the beta versions, the plugin still had problems with different DAW's (the instrument was not displayed in Ableton, crashes in FL Studio) and other general issues such as high CPU consumption, problems Synchronization, etc.

Serum became a little more known in mid-2015, with the help of ADSR Sound tutorials, sound banks and some publicity.

The real Serum boom came with the Cymatics releases.

On the other hand, it is not unreasonable to borrow a loan in a bank for $ 220 dollars, it is not much money, the interest is relatively low and you can pay in fixed installments.

Or, you can choose to save month by month until you collect enough money to buy Avenger or some other vst.
People was hyped before that sry but youre wrong

agree with you coockie, the buzz was big before the release( thanks deadmau5), now, we could go back to VPS!
ps: all the big names in the edm industry know and use vengeance sound, include deadmau5( now,the drum serie is the equivalent to the amen breaks in the 90's, and nexus have replace some Emu , ensoniq and Akai sampler)

I like Avenger a lot. And the kinks are getting fewer.
But the expansions feels way to expensive. If they'd cost around 50 bucks I'm sure they'd sell like hotcakes.

Sampleconstruct wrote:I just released 20 white doves and a clutch.
Oh no?
Missed the introductory offer.

degas666 wrote:I like Avenger a lot. And the kinks are getting fewer.
But the expansions feels way to expensive. If they'd cost around 50 bucks I'm sure they'd sell like hotcakes.
I made this comment in the past also, but I don't think VPS will change their price policy on expansions...

Ryan99 wrote:
I made this comment in the past also, but I don't think VPS will change their price policy on expansions...
Probably not. But I'm not buying at this price, summer sale or not.

why, they have exactly the price now, you asked for

May be they already do?

I guess if it would be that bad they would have adjusted their pricing already. I'm not buying either, have been spending way too much for Nexus EXP, so I'm kind of feed up with paying for expansions I should be able to do myself (no matter what synth). Waiting for Hollywood or something alike - things I am not able to do on my own.
WIN10 / FL Studio 12.4
Intel Core i7 3770 @ 3.40 GHz / 12 GB DDR3 RAM / AMD Radeon HD 7770 GHz / 2 GB RAM / 28" 4k screen

msvs wrote:why, they have exactly the price now, you asked for
...and this is how you make someone's brain short-sircuit

sircuit wrote:
msvs wrote:why, they have exactly the price now, you asked for
...and this is how you make someone's brain short-sircuit
If they'd cost 50 regular, I would buy at sales.
I like u-he's model with soundsets around $30-$39. Feels reasonable to me.

It's just my point of view and I still like and use Avenger very much. :tu:

Talking about expansions I wanted to show you guys what I have been up to for the passed week!!

Currently I am building an expansion for avenger which is about 25 gigs heres how I did it lightning fast :-o

Using Halion 6 and any DAW you have.. There are 2 options

Step 1
Set Sampling Rate as High as Possible 96k and 32 bit.
Step 2
Create a bunch of midi tracks and drop Halion on the first one,
then drop any plugin or send your midi track to hardware you want to resample.
Step 3
Create a midi clip on the Halion Track with this layout. I did all White Keys but you can do whatever
Screen Shot 2017-07-23 at 2.50.47 PM.jpg
Step 4
Duplicate the midi clip and move it to the midi track you want to resample. So you have the same clip on 2 tracks one for Halion and one for the plugin or hardware you want to resample
Step 5
Route audio from Hardware or plugin to Halion, then open Halion and go to the record section.
Screen Shot 2017-07-23 at 2.51.59 PM.png
Step 6
Configure Sample Mapping, Sample Mode = Auto Next, Trigger=Midi note on , Stop = Midi Note On
Step 7
Configure Sample Naming Scheme $(Index)$(RootKeyText), Configure where you want the samples to be recored
Screen Shot 2017-07-23 at 2.52.24 PM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Instruments”