Sagarmatha (ElectroProg - Seismic Sightseeing)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This is a very pleasant ambient piece. Definitely soundtrack worthy. The sounds are lovely. I also like that it's not "too pretty". It has a bit of an edge.

Well done!
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

Really liked that!

Wonderful stuff as usual! It can be tough to make a few sounds sources sound huge without sounding over processed, or losing dynamics. You've struck a good balance I think.

Thanks for sharing!

layzer wrote:cool to see our forum Seismic has his very own plugin! YAY!
Uncanny. One of my track titles even manages to make it in there too :lol:

Jace-BeOS wrote:This is a very pleasant ambient piece. Definitely soundtrack worthy. The sounds are lovely. I also like that it's not "too pretty". It has a bit of an edge.

Well done!
Thanks very much for listening and taking the time to comment, Jace. It's much appreciated :)

I'll take edgy over pretty any day :tu:

Montag wrote:Really liked that!
Thanks very much for listening. Glad you enjoyed it :)

Beautiful but also a bit down/depressing for me :\
Could work for me with more of a melody, feels like a lot of chords instead

justin3am wrote:Wonderful stuff as usual! It can be tough to make a few sounds sources sound huge without sounding over processed, or losing dynamics. You've struck a good balance I think.

Thanks for sharing!
Thanks very much for listening and for your thoughts, Justin. Glad you enjoyed it :)

There wasn't very much processing going on. I liked the sounds so much that I didn't need to add much in the way of FX, apart from the B2 reverb and the usual saturation and EQ.

Jesse Gorter wrote:Beautiful but also a bit down/depressing for me :\
Could work for me with more of a melody, feels like a lot of chords instead
Thanks very much for taking the time to listen and comment, Jesse :)

This was meant to be a "scene-setter", and an exercise in minimalism. As such I didn't really pursue any melodic involvement here. The track that I abandoned in favour of this one features more in the way of melodic decoration, so I think I ought to get back to it.

Return to “Music Cafe”