Expand PatchWork to 24 or 32 outputs??

Official support for: bluecataudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Any chance of expanding PatchWork from 16 outputs to 24 or 32 outputs any time in the (near) future? I really have a need.
-Thanks!

Right now it is not in the plans. BTW did you know that you already have 32 mono outputs in most hosts when using the left and right channels of the 16 stereo outputs separately?

Hmmmm... I'll have to mess with it some more. I'm using the instrument version (testing out the demo) in ProTools. I haven't been able to get it to behave that way. I opened the output assignments for the instruments, and while I see 32 output slots, It will only allow me to assign 16 mono sources from a drum instrument that will do 32. I tried other drum instruments as well, with the same result. I'll try a few other things. If I figure it out, I'll let you know and buy the software, because what I'm trying to do would be very cool if I can get it to work. -Thanks!

Screen Shot 2017-07-27 at 3.24.35 PM.png
The most I seem to be able to do is 1-stereo out on the channel where the plugin is located and 7-stereo auxes (or 1-stereo... and 14 mono auxes). How do I get it to show me the 1-stereo out and 15-stereo auxes? Is it a limit of the demo or am I just missing something? -Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hi,

Indeed, my mistake, there are actually 16 MONO outputs (8 stereo busses). Sorry for that.

No worries. ....But upping the outputs to 24 or more (32 would be ideal) would defiantly make me a happy dude.

What would it take to convince you guys? -Thanks

Seriously.... :ud: :pray:

For performance and backward compatibility reasons I am afraid we cannot increase the number of outputs for the moment :(

Please put it on the wishlist. It would be very useful and extremely cool.

-Thanks!

another one for the wishlist. just demoing now and would probably buy the plugin if it had 32 outs. I want to use it to cycle through some drum vsts.
---------------------------------------------------------------
http://kirkwoodwest.com/

Return to “Blue Cat Audio”