I made some music today and I used ...

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

- Vacuum Pro + LuSH-101.
- Devastor 2
- Maracas!

https://soundcloud.com/djwarmonger/we-c ... nger-remix

More details in blog.
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

DJ Warmonger wrote:- Vacuum Pro + LuSH-101.
- Devastor 2
- Maracas!

https://soundcloud.com/djwarmonger/we-c ... nger-remix

More details in blog.
Frankly, I liked this. But it sounds like EVERYTHING ELSE on soundcloud. I encourage you to use something else (if that is even possible) to distribute. I don't think your mixing skills are shit, but I think other mediums can be better.

The CPU hog BreakTweaker (I even forgot I own it :lol:), ValhallaRoom and Pro-G.

I've been in a dry spell for a bit. However, I made some stuff today after fiddling about with Reaktor for a few days, and then decided not to use the synths I made, yeah, that's how it goes sometimes.

I used AIR Hybrid 3 and Una Corda to make an ambient track. I like Hybrid 3 more than I thought that I would, especially for rich but subtle pads. I'm a big fan of the 3PAP+1PLP made popular by the Matrix 12 and so I look for synths that have that combination. However, sometimes I want to dial it back mid-track but still be able to do that within the voice architecture and so it's nice to have the two serial filters.

That's all, nothing else, well, except Blackhole and a bit of Neutron, but, I always use Neutron.

Sometimes I'm fiddling about in Reaktor just doing a bunch of nothing really, just relating to building. I was helping a friend out with some technical details and I was left with just a sin oscillator and was enjoying the sound of it as a simple organ in the moment. So I added an amplitude envelope and a very dirty sounding metallic reverb (Grauverb) and turned on the Reaktor recorder to just play some minimal drone type stuff.

Sometimes it's too easy to get caught up in production and forget to record when I just want to sit and play. I've turned to using the recorder in Reaktor a lot for those moments. Instead of trying to record the midi so that I can edit it later (I never do) I just record the audio.

Pulled out my old MC808 and for my 4 year old. Great fun and made two songs in 2 hours :o

https://soundcloud.com/djwarmonger/nord ... ger-remix1

- Hybrid 3
- Harmor
- Stutter Edit + Timeshaper :love:

I think now Hybrid 3 will be my go-to uplifting synth, just gets the job right in no time.
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

The free iZotope Ozone Imager on a mono lead vocal. Sounds great.

A cat and a hammer.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Aloysius wrote:A cat and a hammer.
Clawhammer?

:tu: :lol:
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

My Lakewood M-18.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”