Repro-5

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Repro

clangorous wrote:THANK YOU for being u-he...
++1

I mean, I guess it's ok synth.. ? Must be reason I keep refreshing this topic every week.

I know this is the wrong place, but since it's been brought up a few times...what exactly is the current state of Zebra3?

Shiek927 wrote:I know this is the wrong place, but since it's been brought up a few times...what exactly is the current state of Zebra3?

Here is the right place

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 1&t=362210

Any news about the repro-5 beta BTW?

klinik wrote:Any news about the repro-5 beta BTW?
Nothing. Please don't distract U-he.
Murderous duck!

still no email from U-He :(

Maybe it´s going to be another 5-years thread like the Zebra 3. Because of that it´s named Repro-5 :D

hope not... but worst case scenario about dates is the reality for now....

Good things take time...
Be patient. It will be worth it, I bet!

kai_b wrote:Good things take time...
I`m sure! :tu:

kai_b wrote:Good things take time...
Yeppers! Going to be awesome :hihi:

Best thing to do in the interim is pick up at least one of the other u-he synths. Assuming you've mastered Repro-1, Zebra is enough to keep one busy of course, especially if you have Zebra HZ also. Grab Podolski and Tyrell for sure since they are free. BazilleCM is only $5 if you buy the e-Mag. Hive is awesome. Any or all of those can keep you busy well into the release of either Zebra 2.8 or Repro-5. I just had a birthday last week so I had to get DIVA...plenty of smiles to be gained between now and the next u-he release :D

Please please make the effects on/off switches automatable as well as the mod targets. Well all controls really. But those are just what's missing from repro-1 that will be in repro-5. Repro-5 would be a perfect synth for total hardware control. Wen Maschine could be used without a mouse for it (if all controls are visible).

Echoes in the Attic wrote:Please please make the effects on/off switches automatable as well as the mod targets. Well all controls really. But those are just what's missing from repro-1 that will be in repro-5. Repro-5 would be a perfect synth for total hardware control. Wen Maschine could be used without a mouse for it (if all controls are visible).
Those switches are complicated... it's on my ever growing todo list, but there isn't a quick solution that wouldn't break preset compatibility.

Urs wrote:
Echoes in the Attic wrote:Please please make the effects on/off switches automatable as well as the mod targets. Well all controls really. But those are just what's missing from repro-1 that will be in repro-5. Repro-5 would be a perfect synth for total hardware control. Wen Maschine could be used without a mouse for it (if all controls are visible).
Those switches are complicated... it's on my ever growing todo list, but there isn't a quick solution that wouldn't break preset compatibility.
Oh! I guess I thought it was easy like the diva effect on/off buttons. But I'm glad to hear it's something you have on your list. Are mod targets on your list too?

Return to “u-he”