Junkie Xl on u-he

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Rappo Clappo wrote:You are not allowed to post about politics outside HPC.
Thank you for your abuse report. I have since moderated the post by deleting the abuse report.

lol

aMUSEd wrote:lol
dwl.....
lol

hilarious mind you.. but doesn't the moderator have work to do? (cough cough z3, cough cough Repro-5) :-)
rsp
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote:doesn't the moderator have work to do?
He's currently taking a week off, but he can't resist checking KVR every day.

Urs wrote:
zvenx wrote:doesn't the moderator have work to do?
He's currently taking a week off, but he can't resist checking KVR every day.
Deserved I am sure :-)
enjoy :-)
rsp
sound sculptist

Cancelled
I never make mistakes; I just blame others.

2ZrgE wrote:Well haters gonna hate...

Personally I don't give a damn any more about what some random people on KVR think about stuff, but I do care if it's people who know what they are talking about.

Must be hard for the U-he haters when someone like Junkie XL (or Hans Zimmer) indeed does like and use their products (and Arturia's as well), because we all know that those people with their golden ears and vast analog synth collections and superior musical background clearly know that U-he (or Arturia) is all sounding not analog and digital (and Junkie XL is all fake)... :D
Nobody is hating anything. I dont hate urs or junkie whatever his name is, just pointing out he liked lots of stuff in that video. The tge thread title was a tad misleading...maybe not... No need to have an inquest...

AnX wrote:
2ZrgE wrote:Well haters gonna hate...

Personally I don't give a damn any more about what some random people on KVR think about stuff, but I do care if it's people who know what they are talking about.

Must be hard for the U-he haters when someone like Junkie XL (or Hans Zimmer) indeed does like and use their products (and Arturia's as well), because we all know that those people with their golden ears and vast analog synth collections and superior musical background clearly know that U-he (or Arturia) is all sounding not analog and digital (and Junkie XL is all fake)... :D
Nobody is hating anything. I dont hate urs or junkie whatever his name is, just pointing out he liked lots of stuff in that video. The tge thread title was a tad misleading...maybe not... No need to have an inquest...
in what way was it misleading?
I sent a video clip starting around the point where he made comments about u-he.
rsp
sound sculptist

Anyways... I really enjoyed his episode on hardware samplers vs software samplers. I didn't think the difference would be that big.

About the software, I found it interesting that he (apart from some custom built sample libraries) he basically uses the same software as the rest of us.

Chris-S wrote:
knowix wrote:Will Urs be working on a delicious carbonara emulation?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iivEKfPtcxI
Lekker! Background music suggestion: https://youtu.be/s3MUYC4KXOg
:tu:
Ahahahhaahha Do they have different chorus later in career? Something like "Carbonara and Valpolicella"? :hihi:
Last edited by david.beholder on Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Murderous duck!

His alphabetically arranged plugin list stops at Waves. Even junkies have standards. :clown:

hakey wrote:His alphabetically arranged plugin list stops at Waves. Even junkies have standards. :clown:
Snap! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “u-he”