Afta U

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

https://soundcloud.com/karma_tba/afta-u

Yes, (your name here)....there IS life after U !!

There are definitely nice ideas in the track but some technicalities keep it from really shining. First of all, the whole track feels really mechanical, piano is rigid (turn the grid off - move some tones few ticks back and forth - lower velocity), there's not much groove in it. Volume wise the track sounds thin because of too much sub without meat (lower mid/mid). The composition has a nice positive vibe, so with few changes here and there it may be a great tune to listen in the back.

Mycelial Cords wrote:There are definitely nice ideas in the track but some technicalities keep it from really shining. First of all, the whole track feels really mechanical, piano is rigid (turn the grid off - move some tones few ticks back and forth - lower velocity), there's not much groove in it. Volume wise the track sounds thin because of too much sub without meat (lower mid/mid). The composition has a nice positive vibe, so with few changes here and there it may be a great tune to listen in the back.
Thank you for listening, but more so your advice is well received. I will keep your tips in my "tool box" of methods to improve my mixes. Thanks again for sharing your knowledge

Return to “Music Cafe”