anyone using studio one's room sim room reverb?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'd love to hear a second opinion.

kev :)
Member 12, Studio One v6.5, VPS Avenger, Kontakt 7, Spitfire, Dune, Arturia, Sonible, Baby Audio, CableGuys, Nektar Panorama P1, Vaporizer 2 to test out

Somehow I could never get it to sound the way I want, so never used it so far. But maybe it's just me... :oops:

yeah me too

but presonus' plugs are usually so very good.
Member 12, Studio One v6.5, VPS Avenger, Kontakt 7, Spitfire, Dune, Arturia, Sonible, Baby Audio, CableGuys, Nektar Panorama P1, Vaporizer 2 to test out

I dig the delays and the gate (not sure about the compressors...).

Also I recently discovered that RedlightDist is not as bad as I first thought.
Didn't spent too much time with Ampire so far...

e@rs wrote:Somehow I could never get it to sound the way I want, so never used it so far. But maybe it's just me... :oops:
Same. I only tried it out briefly, but, it didn't quite sound "high end" brilliant to me. IMO, there's a reason why most reverbs cost quite a sum. Not easy to get it right, I guess.

Not a big fan of the Revelation reverb in Cubase either. It's ok, nothing more, nothing less.

I personally didn't need high end brilliant (I got enough commercial verbs for that), I just needed a decent sound for when I'm in the KVR OSC (only native or free plugins allowed) and it failed to deliver every time.

Return to “Effects”