Trying out reverbs

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

acousticglue wrote:My own stupidity on the license as it was attached in gmail right off bat.
LOL - glad you got it sorted. Enjoy :)

Another challenger appears! Not a true reverb in the pure sense of the word ...

Late Replies by Blue Cat: Multi-Delay/Effect tool with effect side-chaining ability for third party plugins. Consequently can make convincing "reverbs" with the multi-effect layering.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLbL ... jN-S5W8B5o

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=490026

audiodistortion wrote:Adaptiverb and Blackhole are among my favourites.
+1

acousticglue wrote:Even tried Relayer delay but have many already and still liked it.

All in all Reverberate2 and Relayer closest to getting my attention but Relayer does need better FX in it.
I'm not sure that Relayer belongs in a discussion about reverb but yeah, it does a lot of cool stuff with a (theoretically) easy to use interface, and I really want to like it. The problem is the way you specify the delay values of the taps: you have to set a master delay with the big knob, but then you adjust individual taps in terms of intervals between taps with units of fractions of the master delay. This is incredibly unintuitive to me, and it seems to make even simple tasks far more difficult that they need to be. Why can't I just directly set the taps to the desired delay values? :bang:

Return to “Effects”