Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

During the recent sale I upgraded from all the freebies (going back to v4) for $100.

Has anyone attempted to register the iZotope Ozone Imager that was just released the other day? Attempting to register a serial gives an error:

"Your challenge appears to be for another application. Please check your authorization and try again."

I notice if you attempt to do the registration via offline challenge/authorization, the challenge code begins with:

IZ-O8FRIMG-...

whereas the serial begins with:

SN-O8IMG-...

Since iZotope serials begin with "SN-PRODUCTNAME-...", I get the feeling that something is screwed up on iZotope's end, as if the product name embedded in the software is different than what is in the serial. Can anyone confirm this, or is this just a silly mistake on my part?

e@rs wrote:
Kalamata Kid wrote:
bharris22 wrote:Does anyone know if the upgrade to the Melda MFreeFXBundle ever goes on sale in the Eternal Madness discount?
I got it for $25 on 2016 black Friday IIRC.
Indeed, BF it's the only day they have it on sale. At least until now...
Thank you both :).

hellomrbike wrote:Has anyone attempted to register the iZotope Ozone Imager that was just released the other day? Attempting to register a serial gives an error:

"Your challenge appears to be for another application. Please check your authorization and try again."

I notice if you attempt to do the registration via offline challenge/authorization, the challenge code begins with:

IZ-O8FRIMG-...

SN-O8IMG-...

Since iZotope serials begin with "SN-PRODUCTNAME-...", I get the feeling that something is screwed up on iZotope's end, as if the product name embedded in the software is different than what is in the serial. Can anyone confirm this, or is this just a silly mistake on my part?
Mine begins in the same way...but I don´t think there´s any misstakes.
However, the product itself doesn´t look very promising, according to the presentation.

hellomrbike wrote:Has anyone attempted to register the iZotope Ozone Imager that was just released the other day? Attempting to register a serial gives an error:

IZ-O8FRIMG-...

SN-O8IMG-...

It's a system-wide issue. iZotope is issuing replacement licenses shortly.

10$ sale is pretty nice :D
Last edited by rexorax on Fri Jul 15, 2022 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

rexorax wrote:Just got Little AlterBoy 5 and Little Radiator 5, are the other 3 "Little" Plug-ins and good?
the 10$ sale is pretty nice :D
All of them are certainly worth it, but Primal tap is especially awesome, either version.

Seems Ozone 8 is around the corner indeed.

Fleer wrote:Seems Ozone 8 is around the corner indeed.
If the other "innovations" are type the Imager, after buying versions 4, 5, 6 and 7 adv,, I´ll pass the ver. 8.
What happens to the combination Neutron-Ozone (8) may of course change the game. So far I haven´t touched the Neutron/-rinos.

The big question:

When will Komplete 12 launch ?

NI are of course enigmatic in their answer here: https://support.native-instruments.com/ ... time-soon-

But with Kontakt 5.7 launched today, I guess it will not be in the next couple of weeks at least.

TommyBear wrote:Audio Mind Project has decided to make all of their soundsets available to everyone. This means the sounds can be downloaded free of charge here: http://www.audiomindproject.wordpress.com

Users are invited to consider a donation to support the designer.
For completeness' sake.
It seems you can't set the price lower than €5 in cart. So in effect the bundle is €5+ donationware.

Still....great value of course...
Demo/soundtrack work: https://soundcloud.com/antaln
My post/prog rock band: http://www.sylvium.com

evilantal wrote:
TommyBear wrote:Audio Mind Project has decided to make all of their soundsets available to everyone. This means the sounds can be downloaded free of charge here: http://www.audiomindproject.wordpress.com

Users are invited to consider a donation to support the designer.
For completeness' sake.
It seems you can't set the price lower than €5 in cart. So in effect the bundle is €5+ donationware.
Must have changed it, yesterday there was no lower limit... :oops:

No love for Steinberg Groove Agent 4 at half price?

Numanoid wrote:No love for Steinberg Groove Agent 4 at half price?
Chrome is giving me privacy errors when entering shop.steinberg.net :o

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”