Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

They stated a couple of times that they will never add sfz compatibility.
thats not true, we never said this. We said there are more important things at the moment which have priority over SFZ
see in Avenger is at least the sample envelope (as can be seen in the other modes of synthesis)
I do not know what you mean with that. What should this "sample envelope" do??

msvs wrote:Avenger was built as a synth, not a sampler. I think you run better with Kontakt if you want to manager your entire multisample library. The majority of our users do not care about mass importing samples at all.
while sfz is on the list, it has absolutely no priority and (maybe) will never come. Sorry, but just want to be honest.
I was refering to this. I read it as a polite no for sfz.

no, it really was a "maybe" :) But at the moment this has no priority.

msvs wrote:no, it really was a "maybe" :) But at the moment this has no priority.
Any previews on what are the priorities now. What are you working on :)

This track is rough mix of ideas using 95% samples I sampled from Kontakt and others. I have been playing a lot trying to get a very organic moving sound as I really enjoy Avengers workflow and simplicity. Serum cant do this, but i also am looking for some gnarly filters which avenger is lacking. Enjoy
Everything you hear is Avenger

https://soundcloud.com/wave_gem/mrgoldfinger

Snapchat integration. Or I will never buy this "synth".
Cats are intended to teach us that not everything in nature has a function | http://soundcloud.com/bmoorebeats

BMoore wrote:Snapchat integration. Or I will never buy this "synth".
I think we have a contender here for best post in thread. :tu:
Bitwig Certified Trainer

:lol: :lol: :lol:

...or he should at least lower the price because of the exclusion of Snapchat compatability. :hihi:
Some people are just never happy man. It happens in every product thread. It would be nice to see where people are happy about what it does, instead of griping about what it doesn't.
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

Orbit-50 wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

...or he should at least lower the price because of the exclusion of Snapchat compatability. :hihi:
Some people are just never happy man. It happens in every product thread. It would be nice to see where people are happy about what it does, instead of griping about what it doesn't.
Yep exactly what I meant with my post on the previous 342 page... :P

Any previews on what are the priorities now. What are you working on
we will start next week with a new synthesis module
furthermore we start an update series for all our older plugins

msvs wrote: furthermore we start an update series for all our older plugins
Great! I'm looking forward to a Phalanx update.

I can't use 1.2.2 on my system. It crashes at least every 2 minutes if I do changes to the Mod Env curve (adjusting points, making new points, deleting points, changing start or end points in loops etc.).

DAW: Ableton Live 9.7.4

Sucht999 wrote:I can't use 1.2.2 on my system. It crashes at least every 2 minutes if I do changes to the Mod Env curve (adjusting points, making new points, deleting points, changing start or end points in loops etc.).

not tat much on my system Win10 FL Studio but can confirm. we have to email support @Rene
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Caine123 wrote:
Sucht999 wrote:I can't use 1.2.2 on my system. It crashes at least every 2 minutes if I do changes to the Mod Env curve (adjusting points, making new points, deleting points, changing start or end points in loops etc.).

not tat much on my system Win10 FL Studio but can confirm. we have to email support @Rene
Just sent an email to technical support, thank you

billcarroll wrote:
I think we have a contender here for best post in thread. :tu:
Nice. What do I win? A copy of Avenger?
Cats are intended to teach us that not everything in nature has a function | http://soundcloud.com/bmoorebeats

Return to “Instruments”