Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought Voxengo LF Max Punch from justdatruth. Great seller. Recommended. Thanks

Just sold LF Max Punch to virgulino lampiao. Quick and painless transaction! Many thanks.

Sold Cableguys Vol Shaper 5 to citidela
Fast payment, great communication.

Definitely recommended!

Bought Vol Shaper 5 from nori.lam
The plugin arrived fast and the communication was smooth :hail:
Recommended

I bought NI Massive from soundlabatl, nice and smooth, comunication 100%,
thank you so much!

Sold Plugin Alliance BX Refinement to Garlu. Friendly, communicative and reliable! Highly recommended! :tu:

luidgiportela wrote:I bought NI Massive from soundlabatl, nice and smooth, comunication 100%,
thank you so much!
Ditto to luidgiportela as well, quick transaction and easy to communicate with :clap:
i7-12700K|16GB Ram|2x 980PRO |
MB Pro Retina|Live 11|Scarlett 2i4|JBL LSR305|

Sold an unwanted duplicate NI Kontakt instrument to Hrelyt94. The deal was quick and easy, with Hrelyt94 proving to be a reliable, understanding and friendly buyer, with excellent timely, courteous and polite communications throughout. The NI transfer system was without problem.

I am happy to recommend this buyer. His business-like approach and pleasant demeanor mean I would not hesitate to deal with Hrelyt94 again . Thanks very much. A1 all round. :tu:

JPEN51023 wrote:Bought PSP Busspressor from terminus_one today. A pleasure to deal with, many thanks.
Must also mention PSP who did almost instant transfer of the license.
A pleasure to deal with JPEN51023 – prompt payment, good communication and all round nice chap to deal with :)

Bought Acustica Audio Ebony and pa voucher from Stuart T. Awesome KVRer, great communication and everything went smoothly. Would buy again. Thanks so much!

systmu wrote:Bought Acustica Audio Ebony and pa voucher from Stuart T. Awesome KVRer, great communication and everything went smoothly. Would buy again. Thanks so much!
Thanks to you too systmu. Very kind and friendly buyer and highly recommended :tu:

I just purchased a Kontakt Instrument for blob 59 and it was nothing but a great experience. I highly recommend doing business with him, quick, easy and he's extremely kind and full of knowledge. Thank you to him and everyone should go check out his thread, he's got some great listings up!

Purchased Softube Passive-Active Pack from swatwork . Extremely fast and smooth transaction for an incredible deal.

Just received a license for Reverb Classics from "alexpen", good seller.

Bought Sugar-Bytes Obscurium from user simmo75

Super fast communication. Super fast license transfer request. Everything was smooth as could possibly be. He's super professional every step of the way. Would absolutely do business in the future.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”