Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 NewWhat is KVR? Submit News Advertise
fmr
KVRAF

6265 posts since 16 Mar, 2003, from Porto - Portugal

Postby fmr; Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:36 am Re: A small "Waveterm" for Terratec Komplexer (and other products)

So sorry to hear about your health problems. Seems like a serious condition. I hope you manage to recover. You seem like a nice guy. Never mind about the program. Your health comes first, of course.
Fernando (FMR)
Don Solaris
KVRer

11 posts since 11 Aug, 2010

Postby Don Solaris; Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:50 am Re: A small "Waveterm" for Terratec Komplexer (and other products)

Does anyone have an older DOS version of Transwave Term?

I have one old computer with XP and i would like to run Transwave Term there just for fun.

Thanks!
mckayallday
KVRer

3 posts since 4 Oct, 2009

Postby mckayallday; Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:01 am Re: A small "Waveterm" for Terratec Komplexer (and other products)

Hello. I truly hope your health problems are resolved! Your contribution to sound design is surely treasured here!

I can confirm that Audio_Term 2.27 works on OSX 10.11 using Wine! This is great news. Now I just need to read the manual haha. In testing the app and randomly trying things, I have created several new wavetables, etc. but need to figure out how to actually save them as files after editing haha. Here I go!
zaphod betamax
KVRist

42 posts since 17 May, 2016

Postby zaphod betamax; Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:30 am Re: A small "Waveterm" for Terratec Komplexer (and other products)

Thankyou blacktomcat666 for building Audioterm 2.27!
It is quite handy.
Question though, when I create a nice loop in SLOOP
and then make a wavetable out of the SLOOP wave for the
Blofeld, I was hoping to create "looping" wavetables when
swept with a saw LFO against StartWave on the Blofeld.

It must be that wavetables can not be looped?

Thanks
chninkel
KVRer

1 post since 15 Sep, 2004

Postby chninkel; Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:36 am Re: A small "Waveterm" for Terratec Komplexer (and other products)

It is the most successful wavetable builder. My only regret is not being able to import the wave tables into my microwave XTk, only my blofeld...

Please don't stop that software ! I can pay for it if you need.

I'm using it on Linux and it works great !!
OTTPyramids
KVRer

1 post since 12 Oct, 2017

Postby OTTPyramids; Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:46 pm Re: A small "Waveterm" for Terratec Komplexer (and other products)

Loving Audio Term so far with my Audiothingies Micromonsta, but I a encountering an issue.

When I go to copy a .wav file for sampling into the proper folder, it always gets sent to the '00 Currently Unrecognized Files', and can therefor not be reloaded. Am i missing some further formatting I need to do, these tend to be either 16 bit or 32 bit float .wav files never longer than 10 seconds, but I cannot get Audioterm to recognize them.
Previous

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Soundware