Looking for a decent AU VST

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just a heads-up, wags mentioned in another recent decent vst thread that the GUI is a trainwreck. Apparently the fonts are all too small and blurry and the next size up won't fit on his screen. Why the heck don't developers develop software for the real world?!! A trainwreck. Disastrous end of the world stuff. Apparently he's outta here and never coming back. Hates this place anyway. (dollars to donuts he'll be back tomorrow though)
But you may be able to overlook these short-comings and find that the AU VST is indeed perfect for what you do. :tu:

You are currently reading my signature.

xalama qo wrote:Just a heads-up, wags mentioned in another recent decent vst thread that the GUI is a trainwreck.
Wags can make the same 80's presets in 40 different synths so he certainly knows his AU VST GUIs!
H E L P
Y O U R
F L O W

I'd like to be able to use more VSTs but I don't know if I have enough RAMs. I asked my dad and he said that I have sixteen RAMs, does that sound like a good amount of RAMs to have? How many VSTs can I put in that many RAMs?

ghettosynth wrote:How many VSTs can I put in that many RAMs?
The V in VST means Virtual, which means they don't take up any "Real" cyberspace so you can fit an infinite number on the head of a pin! The real question is, how long are your hyperthreads?
H E L P
Y O U R
F L O W

this is the only thread on kvraudio that's both informative and easy to understand...

Michael L wrote:
ghettosynth wrote:How many VSTs can I put in that many RAMs?
The V in VST means Virtual, which means they don't take up any "Real" cyberspace so you can fit an infinite number on the head of a pin! The real question is, how long are your hyperthreads?
The thing about hyperthreads is that the longer they are, the greater chance that they will effect oscillators of synth VST’s, due to the constant movement. You must employ a Ritalin filter to counteract this unfortunate side effect. The Xanax limiter might be useful too.
Last edited by EdSevered on Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gaslighting...is a form of mental abuse in which information is twisted or spun, selectively omitted to favor the abuser, or false information is presented with the intent of making victims doubt their own memory, perception, and sanity.

---

Return to “Instruments”