does it make sense to get deep in MS Technics for Clubmusic

How to do this, that and the other. Share, learn, teach. How did X do that? How can I sound like Y?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey Guys

Does it make sense to you to dive in MidSide Equing and compression if you make Tracks for Monosystems?

How much of my Side sounds will be hearable on monosystems... I guess nothing right?
but do i still have benefits in anyway if i get deep in MS mode on my Tracks?

thank you in advance

i got it! this question just answers his self i guess!

but still if anybody got something to say about this topic i will read it!

Thank you

Yes. Definately.
Soft Knees - Live 12, Diva, Omnisphere, Slate Digital VSX, TDR, Kush Audio, U-He, PA, Valhalla, Fuse, Pulsar, NI, OekSound etc. on Win11Pro R7950X & RME AiO Pro
https://www.youtube.com/@softknees/videos Music & Demoscene

Just remember panned stuff will "collapse" to mono better than MS EQ'd stuff (which can smear the phase).

I'd say... keep your main beat and lead elements centre and go easy on reverb - but play around with some incidental (not that important) stuff out on the sides to sonic add interest to people who are checking you out on Soundcloud or their MP3 devices with headphones.

MogwaiBoy wrote:Just remember panned stuff will "collapse" to mono better than MS EQ'd stuff (which can smear the phase).

I'd say... keep your main beat and lead elements centre and go easy on reverb - but play around with some incidental (not that important) stuff out on the sides to sonic add interest to people who are checking you out on Soundcloud or their MP3 devices with headphones.

thank you that was the answer i was hoping for!

Return to “Production Techniques”