Problems with Ohmicide, Ohm Force.... SOLVED.

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Anyone had authorisation issues with Ohm Force? Do they have an install limit?

Ohmicide stopped working on my rarely used music laptop and gives me an error message if I try to reinstall. My new iMac is fine using a cloned HD from my old iMac. When my old HD dies did it predestine me for auth issues? (of course, I had issues with Waves etc. which I had to resolve but didn't expect issue with Ohm.)

Ominously, no reply from OF support after a few days.

Anyone have any input? Cheers.
Last edited by samsam on Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

It's a simple serial, so I doubt it's the authorization problem.
No signature here!

Weird I know.

Fired up Logic on the laptop, long AU validation thing and Ohm got rejected. Opened up fine in Live.

So I re-downloaded from my account by now I can't install it, I get a message saying Please Contact Support, On my iMac it all works fine,

So what did support say when you contacted them?

2 emails to support, no replies.

Follow up:

Ohm Force support responded.

For the original problem of why my AU kept crashing Logic's validation, no idea really. But for the problem of not being able to reinstall after deleting that would be down to me...mistakenly downloading the AAX which my system refused to install. Schoolboy mistake by me, duh.

Reinstalling the AU and a few attempts with Logic's auth finally got me up and running. So in the end, full marks to Ohm Force for support and a bit of a lol at myself for struggling with the AAX.

Return to “Effects”