IRBY Goes Bananas

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

WARNING!!!!!

Air music is NOT a legitimate company? I bought some of their stuff through Plugin Boutique, and I regret it now.

UNBELIEVABLY........ Air Music has NO CUSTOMER/USER LOGIN option on their website!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me repeat that.

Air Music has NO CUSTOMER/USER LOGIN option on their website!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

About a month ago, I purchased some presets for one of their synths, FROM THE AIR MUSIC WEBSITE. They sent me some download links, but I was not ready to install them at the time. NOW, the links don't work, SO THERE IS NO WAY to retrieve the product that I recently purchased?

I have NEVER EVER EVER EVER experienced a music software company NOT having a USER LOGIN/USER ACCOUNT/DOWNLOADS area ON THEIR WEBSITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Until Air Music follows the lead of 100% of EVERY OTHER MUSIC SOFTWARE company, and puts a user login/accounts area on their website, this company can ONLY be regarded as a shady, two bit, illegitimate, fake company in my eyes. Legitimate companies have a place for you to log in on their website and download your purchases. Air does not have this... ergo... not a legitimate company.

WARNING: If you purchase something from Air Music, and you don't IMMEDIATELY install it with the secret and temporary emailed download links, YOU WILL HAVE WASTED YOUR MONEY, AS THERE IS NO PLACE TO RETRIEVE YOUR PURCHASES, EVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't end up another victim of Air Music Tech.
Last edited by IRBY on Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

This should be fun. :)
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

i'm sure you contacted support before venting on forums, and i'm sure they turned you away. oh, right. chances are, you haven't.
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Thanks for the warning. :roll:
All of the plugins I received from them still work for me and I backed up the files that I downloaded.

Did you even try to contact them to get new links or.....no?
I read more than post = I listen more than I talk

IRBY wrote:... ergo...
:) :D :hihi: :lol:

So the fact of having a customer loggin makes a company a valid company?
There are plenty of companys wit no customer loggin.
For example Tal, Loomer and so on.

What about asking Air music to send you a new link?

IRBY wrote:WARNING!!!!!

Air music is NOT a legitimate company? I bought some of their stuff through Plugin Boutique, and I regret it now.

UNBELIEVABLY........ Air Music has NO CUSTOMER/USER LOGIN option on their website!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me repeat that.

Air Music has NO CUSTOMER/USER LOGIN option on their website!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

About a month ago, I purchased some presets for one of their synths, FROM THE AIR MUSIC WEBSITE. They sent me some download links, but I was not ready to install them at the time. NOW, the links don't work, SO THERE IS NO WAY to retrieve the product that I recently purchased?

I have NEVER EVER EVER EVER experienced a music software company NOT having a USER LOGIN/USER ACCOUNT/DOWNLOADS area ON THEIR WEBSITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Until Air Music follows the lead of 100% of EVERY OTHER MUSIC SOFTWARE company, and puts a user login/accounts area on their website, this company can ONLY be regarded as a shady, two bit, illegitimate, fake company in my eyes. Legitimate companies have a place for you to log in on their website and download your purchases. Air does not have this... ergo... not a legitimate company.

WARNING: If you purchase something from Air Music, and you don't IMMEDIATELY install it with the secret and temporary emailed download links, YOU WILL HAVE WASTED YOUR MONEY, AS THERE IS NO PLACE TO RETRIEVE YOUR PURCHASES, EVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't end up another victim of Air Music Tech.
why don't you just log in to your plugin boutique account, go to your account page , which lists all your purchases and has your download links and serials, and download the pdf file which has the LINKS in to a working download?

I know it works as I've just done it with all of Airs stuff.

jesus christ.
Last edited by wickfut on Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aloysius wrote:This should be fun. :)
Ditto :-)

Popcorn time.
rsp
sound sculptist

You must work for Air Music, right?

Since you work for them, you might be unaware of the fact that EVERY OTHER MUSIC SOFTWARE COMPANY on the face of the earth has a user login/user account/downloads are on their website. That's just a fact.

Companies that I can log into and download from any time, day or night, simply and easily.:
Steinberg
Native Instruments
Esoundz,
Arturia
Garritan
Imageline
Toontrack
XLN Audio
Cakewalk
AAS
Orange Tree Samples
Acoustic Samples
Ableton
Tracktion
Presonus

Now. Let me list ALL the companies who DON'T allow me to download my purchased products:
Air Music Tech

Do you really not see a disparity?

Cut him some slack guys. He's from Philly.

A quick look at the FAQ section of AMT days:

''I have been unable to complete my download. I encountered a non-working download link, or my download appears to be incomplete or corrupt. What should I do?''

I wonder what that's about.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

I sense a disturbance in the Force.

why don't you just log in to your plugin boutique account, go to your account page , which lists all your purchases and has your download links and serials, and download the pdf file which has the LINKS in to a working download?

I know it works as I've just done it with all of Airs stuff.

jesus christ.[/quote]

BECAUSE, as it says in my post, I purchased the presets FROM THE AIR MUSIC WEBSITE, NOT PB.

WHY would you defend a company, who in 2017, does not have user login account access to downloads?

Can someone PLEASE acknowledge that AIR is the odd man out when it comes to not having a login option on their site for EASY and CONVENIENT downloads?

Companies that I can log into and download from any time, day or night, simply and easily.:
Steinberg
Native Instruments
Esoundz,
Arturia
Garritan
Imageline
Toontrack
XLN Audio
Cakewalk
AAS
Orange Tree Samples
Acoustic Samples
Ableton
Tracktion
Presonus
Propellerheads

Now. Let me list ALL the companies who DON'T allow me to download my purchased products:
Air Music Tech

But, I'm the ridiculous one though, right?

LOL!!!!!!

Return to “Instruments”