Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Dang. Just went to JRRshop and it was fast as other sites finally! Always thought it was terribly slow. Like he was paying $2 a month for hosting. :P

Now it's like he's paying $15 a month finally! Good times are here at last!

Nice unc. I guess it was worth going down after all.

is there a 3rd party vendor that "discount" further if u buy more than 5 products for example? or that u can get a special quote? and, is there a cross grade option for NOTION 6 for studio one 3 owners?

michaeltn86 wrote: is there a cross grade option for NOTION 6 for studio one 3 owners?
Yes, for the S1 3 Pro version, been looking at that myself. £42 in UK. Cannot be combined with other offers though.
https://shop.presonus.com/products/noti ... onal-Users

OneOfManyPauls wrote:
Uncle E wrote:On a positive note, the new server so far seems to be much faster and more stable than our previous server ever was.
it's a definite improvement from a user's perspective - silver linings and all that.
I might have spoken too soon - I'm getting intermittent timeouts (504 bad gateway) on the new hosting too.

WOW, that price is so bad considering that PRESONUS STUDIO ONE PROFESSIONAL V3 AND NOTION 6 BUNDLE for 189 (and u would get a melodyne license) against USD 168.99 Studio one v3 professional (with melodyne).

Psyclapse wrote:
michaeltn86 wrote: is there a cross grade option for NOTION 6 for studio one 3 owners?
Yes, for the S1 3 Pro version, been looking at that myself. £42 in UK. Cannot be combined with other offers though.
https://shop.presonus.com/products/noti ... onal-Users

Uncle E wrote:On a positive note, the new server so far seems to be much faster and more stable than our previous server ever was.
SO much better. Sorry for all the trouble but happy for the result! :phones:
Check the re-sellers, don't check the re-sellers. I don't care.

Does anyone know of any deal for Focusrite 18i20 interface in the UK that are coming up? Will be buying one before Christmas so was thinking of getting one now from Juno.co.uk, but if something is likely to happen on Black Friday or at Christmas I might be able to hang on...

I'm looking for a fairly cheap condenser mic (UK or EU, around £100), ideally one of those all-in-one packages like the Rode NT1-A kit. If anyone spots any good deals over the next week or so please post 'em here. :)

OneOfManyPauls wrote:
OneOfManyPauls wrote:
it's a definite improvement from a user's perspective - silver linings and all that.
I might have spoken too soon - I'm getting intermittent timeouts (504 bad gateway) on the new hosting too.
Anybody else not seeing the checkout page? I can't seem to just view the cart either.

It's pulling the checkout and cart up for me. I'm wondering if there are some issues of the new hosting ip address not having propagated fully yet.

ghettosynth wrote:
OneOfManyPauls wrote:
OneOfManyPauls wrote:
Anybody else not seeing the checkout page? I can't seem to just view the cart either.
I can see my cart but there is no button to go to the payment page :-)

p.f.

^Same here.

Rational wrote:
Nice unc. I guess it was worth going down after all.
That's what she said... :hihi:

All the things I want to buy are not on sale yet, if at all. Mostly sample packs.

- Freshly Squeezed Samples' Jerome Isma-Ae bundle
- Sounds of Revolution Kick Free bundle
- Sounds of Revolution Clicks, Glitches, and FX bundle

Does anyone know of big, comprehensive bundles like the above (but on sale) that are worth looking into?

Is it me or the Black Friday deals so far are pretty disappointing?
Nothing spectacular... some 30% off sales here and there.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”