Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold D16 plugs to househoppin09 awesome person to deal with
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

Sold Ozone 7 elements to mcsmix
great comms, super fast payment.
recommended!

Bought UVI Digital Synsations from Nobdi. Quick and easy, perfect transaction. Recommended!

househoppin09 wrote:Bought UVI Digital Synsations from Nobdi. Quick and easy, perfect transaction. Recommended!
Tx househoppin09 - pleasure doing business with you ! :tu:

Sold three D16 drum plugins to househoppin09 with ease. Friendly and fast payment, Recommended!

Sold some drums to rigmarole and it was a painless, legit process. Paid first, recommended!

Sold Fabilter Pro Q 2 to JoMas. Quick transaction and nice communication, great buyer! Thx JoMas!

Just bought FabFilter Pro Q 2 from KDC2000. Super fast transaction, everything nice and smooth. Thank you!!!

This is a shout-out for KVR member "virgulino lampiao". I once gave him a voucher a while back and he pm'd me a few months later and returned the favor by giving me some pretty fancy and otherwise costly plugins. He didn't have to but he did. What a great fellow. It's nice to know that we have some really magnanimous individuals like him here on KVR. So thanks to you virgulino lampiao.

:tu:
...and the electron responded, "what wall?"

Bought multiple BFD packs from triggerthehorizon, and the transfer was fast & efficient. Also, great communication - so I can highly recommend buying from him. :hug:

Bought some D16 plugins from ATS. Easy to deal with, excellent prices, highly responsive. Things couldn't have gone more smoothly. Highly recommended!

Bought several D16 instruments from jdotp. Possibly the best seller I've dealt with on here, unusually thorough and accommodating. Not to mention the excellent prices! Anyone who gets a chance to buy something from him should take it.

Bought Bazille from Owen_E. Smooth and fast transaction, good communication. Highly recommended seller.

GREAT GUY.. I just completed a transaction with hivkorn for a rather complete FXpansion Bundle. Really made a effort to sort things out and very resposive.

I also like you guys to know that he really work on this one cause of me beeing more than carefull when it comes to account take overs. Now he took the effort to actually do a transfer and shared the cost with me. Only good guys do that..
so 6 stars out of 5 to you hivkorn..

I bought D16 Group Repeater from mjudge55.

He was very friendly, helpful, informative and trustworthy, great experience.

Thanks man! :D :tu:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”