It's That Black Friday Time Again - What Do You Want?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

egbert101 wrote:EnGee is confused about the first patch when Repro-5 is loaded and the init patch, which are different. I assume he's talking about the pad sound when Repro-5 is first loaded up. The init patch, is basically identical to the Arturia Prophet V init patch, if you turn the second oscillator off, there's nothing special about init patches.
Ah, that explains everything :)

Anyone heard anything about Cableguys? I am a bit interested in their shaper box.
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

<delete>
Last edited by egbert101 on Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<List your stupid gear here>

egbert101 wrote:
ATN69 wrote:Anyone heard anything about Cableguys? I am a bit interested in their shaper box.
Wow, haven't heard of them for years. :hihi: They definitely need more exposure and recommendations on this forum.
I use their free PanCake 2 a bit. Could've used automation in reaper I guess, but it's so easy to use pancake instead

Their Shaperbox is an essential tool for me.

AdamWysokinski wrote:
XorXisT wrote:Priority: Spire or Sylenth1.

Can't decide which one to get :cry: .

Less priority: Dune 2, Serum, Diva, and maybe LuSH-101.

Decisions, decisions :help: .

Priorities may change without prior notice :hihi: .
If this may help - I’m selling my LuSH-101 (great synth, but I’m moving more and more into Reaktor) in the classfield. Price is already good and negotiable :)
Thanks for the offer :tu: .

Let's wait and see what happens this friday.

egbert101 wrote:EnGee is confused about the first patch when Repro-5 is loaded and the init patch, which are different. I assume he's talking about the pad sound when Repro-5 is first loaded up. The init patch, is basically identical to the Arturia Prophet V init patch, if you turn the second oscillator off, there's nothing special about init patches.
Yes :oops:

<delete>
<List your stupid gear here>

Return to “Instruments”