Zebra 2.7.2 Demo - Presets are not showing by name order. Help?

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hiya,

I just got myself the demo version off of u-he website, installed it and using the VST version of it. Loaded it in cubase, and the sounds are working and all, it's just that the presets seem not to be in order by name, which seems weird to me. I tried to look for an option to arrange by name or similar option but can't seem to find it.

Has anyone else experienced that? Would be great to hear if there's a way to fix that issue.
I've attached to the thread an image that illustrates my problem.

Many thanks!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Let me guess you are on High Sierra?
Its a known issue. Many plugins have had this happened to them.
I am not sure when the fix will happen.

http://www.u-he.com/cms/214-high-sierra ... patibility

should have been on the same website you got the demo from if indeed it is a high sierra issue.
rsp
sound sculptist

Yes, that's a known issue. With High Sierra, Apple introduced a new file system called APFS (iirc). It handles things differently than what they had before, which confuses our existing (old) patch browser.

Over the last year or so, we completely overhauled our patch browser, and in the new browser we also included a fix for this issue. Repro-1 and Repro-5 are the first products to come with the new patch browser, and once Repro-5 is officially released the next one in line is Zebra v2.8 (free update for existing users).

So although we can't provide an immediate fix today, the next update of Zebra2 is already in the pipeline and will solve this problem.
Cheers
Rob
u-he | Support | FAQ | Patch Library

Return to “u-he”