Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

egbert101 wrote:
Teksonik wrote:
Really. Or at least it is here........... :P
That's nice. :tu: But I don't do EDM. :hihi:
Neither do I...... :shrug:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

sbangs_air wrote:This uses Pace Eden software for authorsiation it uses less than 1% CPU resources, doesn't even require an iLok account silently installs, you can enter a serial and soft unlock. The advantage of the optional iLM is that you can move licenses and optionally use a dongle some people want this.
My cmos battery died on a win7 computer, and my AIR products
all deactivated, presumably because the install dates no longer matched,
and after the new battery, won't reactivate with the soft
ilok-manager. What do you suggest?
Cheers

Teksonik wrote:
sbangs_air wrote:This uses Pace Eden software for authorsiation it uses less than 1% CPU resources, doesn't even require an iLok account silently installs, you can enter a serial and soft unlock. The advantage of the optional iLM is that you can move licenses and optionally use a dongle some people want this.
Is the Pace Eden a new form of Copy Protection for Air products ? The current CP method here does require an iLok account. Not a big deal but if there is a new method that uses less resources then obviously I'd like to use the most efficient method. :)
This, because if there is a new version of iLoks soft license manager I will try it. The last one was very unstable, caused me no end of DAW crashes, I had some eventide plugin I got free and I just couldn't load it and Cubase crashed on scanning everytime, I uninsalled PACE and problem solved.

So you can see my reluctance to go back there. Even for £1

To the AIR dev here, why are you using this ridiculous system of protection, you do realise it hasn't stopped any of your software from being cracked right ? A quick google search throws up nearly all your software cracked and apparently working.
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

My cmos battery died on a win7 computer, and my AIR products
all deactivated, presumably because the install dates no longer matched,
and after the new battery, won't reactivate with the soft
ilok-manager. What do you suggest?
Cheers
When you bios goes it’s essentially the same as having a new computer because everything is set fresh, drop us a PM or a line and we can reset for you.
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX
Email. sbangs@inmusicbrands.com

LeVzi wrote:
Teksonik wrote:
Is the Pace Eden a new form of Copy Protection for Air products ? The current CP method here does require an iLok account. Not a big deal but if there is a new method that uses less resources then obviously I'd like to use the most efficient method. :)
This, because if there is a new version of iLoks soft license manager I will try it. The last one was very unstable, caused me no end of DAW crashes, I had some eventide plugin I got free and I just couldn't load it and Cubase crashed on scanning everytime, I uninsalled PACE and problem solved.

So you can see my reluctance to go back there. Even for £1

To the AIR dev here, why are you using this ridiculous system of protection, you do realise it hasn't stopped any of your software from being cracked right ? A quick google search throws up nearly all your software cracked and apparently working.
ILok is the preferred method of Media Publishers, Broadcasters, project studios ect who these are popular with. It’s also overall one of the better sytems we have over a million happy users on the new platform. It’s not the iLok of old.

I would recommend giving it a try to see if it meets your needs. Hackers when determined enough will modify things currently a few older versions are floating about but nothing new.
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX

Interesting.. I'll check spacedesk out.

wickfut wrote:I have been thinking of doing that myself, only with something like a 21" touch screen.

Got a free app called spacedesk running on a 8" android here quite easily.

wickfut wrote:I have been thinking of doing that myself, only with something like a 21" touch screen.

Got a free app called spacedesk running on a 8" android here quite easily.

What's the latency like?
I've tried remote solutions to do this previously on my Android tablet but they're all painfully laggy
Amazon: why not use an alternative

half a second lag maybe, only running it on 720p and not 1080p though,

I was just using it as extra meters to see how it worked and when I exported audio it lost sync with the tablet. Worked fine for VSTs. I could change synth settings with the touch screen but going through presets was quite painful due to the lag.

probably best to use find a cheap 15" ebay monitor and use that.

I'll buy something like this after xmas.

https://www.ebuyer.com/775040-hannsg-ht ... M0QAvD_BwE

Have been using Xpand2 (loving the sounds of it) for the last few weeks (thanks to DontCrack's freebie offer) and haven't got much clue about Hybrid 3 but bought it along with all the extension packs, this morning.

Thanks for the great offer (Air music and Plugin boutique) and I hope to learn more about this synth as I start using it in my works (majority 80s inspired music) :)

Cheers! :tu:

spacekid wrote:3 free Hybrid sound banks are at the AIR homepage. 3 by CHE.
I'm not finding these - is there a link?

Any of the paid expansions notable?

imprint wrote:
spacekid wrote:3 free Hybrid sound banks are at the AIR homepage. 3 by CHE.
I'm not finding these - is there a link?

Any of the paid expansions notable?
https://www.pluginboutique.com/meta_pro ... Expansions

There is a good variety of new content available.
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands

fluffy_little_something wrote:
sbangs_air wrote:
fluffy_little_something wrote: Is that Air's goal, merely a decent synth?
I don’t understand your vendetta here on any AIR topics. Just here to assist.
What vendetta?!
I bought several Air plugins - before you started to throw them at people basically for free, which I consider a slap in the face of people who paid for them.

And yes, there are things that could be improved, I remember writing a review on your sub-forum, also for Xpand2, but you don't seem to improve your products the way other developers do. You drop a new major version every couple of years, and then run. No perfectionism or anything. Compare that to the zillions of updates Tal releases for their products.
There is one in every crowd... :roll:

Back on topic: Hybrid 3 is excellent. Never had any problems with iLok software. I used to be anti-iLok, but these days I have at least 25 plugs that use the software and it's always smooth sailing for me.

jsp1979 wrote:I think you just literally described a vendetta.
All I see is "wahhhh I just need to whine and bitch about something because I'm not a happy person". I tend to ignore these types of people, life is too short for all the negativity. If someone doesn't like something, why go out of his/her way to complain? I could understand if this was a feedback thread on the downsides of AIR's sales and their updating procedures, but when most people here are just discussing their excitement for a plug that's a freakin' $1, these complaints just smack of the person's desire to sh*t on everyone else's joy. :?

[malfunction]
Last edited by Russell Grand on Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[double]

Return to “Instruments”