Hybrid 3 (Plugin Boutique)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

<delete>
Last edited by egbert101 on Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<List your stupid gear here>

Well, someone has to focus on the negative things, so it might as well be me :wink: With paid stuff I take the positive things (which are definitely there) for granted...

Regarding the GUI size, just tried the magnifying glass in W10, it works pretty well, even with Velvet, which in my view has the most problematic GUI of all Air plugins.

sbangs_air wrote:
I would recommend giving it a try to see if it meets your needs. Hackers when determined enough will modify things currently a few older versions are floating about but nothing new.
What are you talking about? All the latest versions of Air plugins have been freed from iLok protection.

Or have those updates you have been working on released silently?
No signature here!

My ideal synth would be Sylenth1 with its superior GUI and maturity combined with Hybrid's superior sound engine and additional features (PWM, more envelopes, osc sync etc.) :D
Last edited by fluffy_little_something on Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

I can't resist getting a plugin at this price!

Hybrid 3 is cool synth,buy it try it and happy to have it - just bought half of the stuff of SONIVOX for ridiculous digits,but the site of Plugin Boutique is so overloaded even cant download new synths...can't wait to try 'Eighty Eight Ensemble' piano and Vocalizer pro...mmmm :):):)

glokraw wrote:
sbangs_air wrote:This uses Pace Eden software for authorsiation it uses less than 1% CPU resources, doesn't even require an iLok account silently installs, you can enter a serial and soft unlock. The advantage of the optional iLM is that you can move licenses and optionally use a dongle some people want this.
My cmos battery died on a win7 computer, and my AIR products
all deactivated, presumably because the install dates no longer matched,
and after the new battery, won't reactivate with the soft
ilok-manager. What do you suggest?
Cheers
Thankyou sbangs_air for the swift response, I received
the emails from ilok-services, and will attempt to
follow through on my end.
Cheers

Congratulations! Air's Hybrid 3 has been awarded the prestigious

FLS GOLD SEAL of Disapproval, Vendetta Version.

:wink:
바보

bftucker wrote:Congratulations! Air's Hybrid 3 has been awarded the prestigious

FLS GOLD SEAL of Disapproval, Vendetta Version.

:wink:
Why do you keep posting that spam whenever I am not all great, super, fabulous about a plugin?

As I said before, I bought it and I do like its sound better than Sylenth's, which after all is my default synth. So, where is the disapproval?!

Hi,
just purchased
downloaded, installed from plugin b. .. also i have ilok account
but couldn't find the 30 digits activation code in my plugin boutique account
what i am doing wrong? any experiences about this?

EDIT:
never mind i get the answer
just in case .. if anyone get this.. here is the answer from customer support:

Unfortunately there appears to have been an issue with our server that has caused a problem with serials being deposited into customer accounts. We are working to get this fixed as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience as we try to resolve this matter

Again, really sorry for the inconvenience this is causing you.

glokraw wrote:
glokraw wrote:
sbangs_air wrote:This uses Pace Eden software for authorsiation it uses less than 1% CPU resources, doesn't even require an iLok account silently installs, you can enter a serial and soft unlock. The advantage of the optional iLM is that you can move licenses and optionally use a dongle some people want this.
My cmos battery died on a win7 computer, and my AIR products
all deactivated, presumably because the install dates no longer matched,
and after the new battery, won't reactivate with the soft
ilok-manager. What do you suggest?
Cheers
Thankyou sbangs_air for the swift response, I received
the emails from ilok-services, and will attempt to
follow through on my end.
Cheers
Re-authorizations worked, Air plugins back in action.
Hybrid 3 is picking up my QS8 synth sounds in Reaper,
apparently by default, a very welcome feature.
I only noticed it when a sequence
had a very oddly placed vibraphone sound, (the track
is on midi, not hardware input) looks like some manual time
will prove very worthwhile! Thanks again for the help.
Cheers

<delete>
Last edited by egbert101 on Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<List your stupid gear here>

egbert101 wrote:
Teksonik wrote:
Really. Or at least it is here........... :P
That's nice. :tu: But I don't do EDM. :hihi:
I never realized that a synth could write your music for you! :dog:
Windows 10 and too many plugins

Hybrid 3 has a very good sound, and it's strength would seem to be in patches with movement. This thing comes with many great patches, and some are dance oriented, but this thing is not a one-trick pony!

Two layers each with 2 oscillators and a sub-oscillator, plus a sequencer on each layer. In addition to multiple waveforms in each oscillator, there are also 100 wavetables.

The assignable morph knobs allow you to easily set up modulations for real-time performance from your controller.

I probably don't use it as much now that I also have SynthMaster One, but it is unique enough that it still has a place for me!

As far as iLok activation goes, get it or go home! :D You can't beat this for $1 :tu:

I will add that I wish AIR would update their instruments with resizable GUIs, and improve their patch menus, with actual browsers. It's not a fix for the GUI, but if you do add Akai VIP, it will automatically import all AIR instruments and patches. VIP is one of the best patch browsers I have ever seen, and it's nice to be able to search all of your patches from one screen.
Windows 10 and too many plugins

Return to “Instruments”