Call to Arms: Charity 2017 ($37731 final result raised)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

meRichie wrote:Hi Luftrum,
Both me and ATN69 are waiting for the Properllerhead reason license should we contact them directly or do you have a contact to email beforehand?

Thanks,
Richie
Hi Søren. Any advice, update or info for me and Richie?

Thanks!
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

Yes, I wrote them 5 days ago asking them about your products here, but I haven't heard anything yet. :?

I will see if I can find a secondary contact email somewhere. Sorry for the delay!
Luftrum
Sound Designer
Lunaris 2 - the premier pads instrument for NI Kontakt Player - pads and pads only...

Hi Soren / Luftrum,
Just to say thank you for all your hard work with this charity thread, and for chasing up other people's slow transactions when you are already very busy.

I was lucky to win the Inear Audio software bundle, and the developer was extremely helpful and quick in sorting everything out (great plugins too!).

Cheers.

Luftrum wrote:Yes, I wrote them 5 days ago asking them about your products here, but I haven't heard anything yet. :?

I will see if I can find a secondary contact email somewhere. Sorry for the delay!
Hi Søren!

Thanks for the update. Not your fault at all :D, and I know you are always doing your best. I been wondering why Propellerhead is slow, but one possible explanation could be that they quite recently launched Reason 10. I bet they have to work for their money at this point. Anyway, it's good to know what's happening even if you have no real news :tu:
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

Just want to say that I got the final piece of my puzzle today when I received the Propellerhead Reason 10 license :) ..Thanks for your help Søren!

I got my FL Studio Signature edition.. Thanks to Image-Line and special thanks to the amazing Luftrum

Turns out Bastl shipped everyones to me, better luck next time suckers...just kidding :clown: , waiting like everyone else :hyper: .

Anyway, thanks again to Luftrum for organising, other KVR'ians for the help behind the scenes, EnGee for the s/h charity, and all donators. Special shout out to the oft forgotten heroes the "bidupper's".

The diplomas from Save the Children are on their way. The final calculation is (also updated on page 1):

Call to Arms Main Auction $36505
2nd Hand Auction $1243
Luftrum Donation $1000
PayPal donations $583
Tibor & Pavel on biketour $146

Raised Total 39477
PayPal fees -$1746

Total amount to Save the Children $37731 :clap:

Top three contributing companies:

#1 Bastl Instruments raised $1710
#2 Native Instruments raised $1320
#3 Eduardo Tarilonte raised $1040

-------------------------------------------------

Below is a thank-you note from CEO Jonas Keiding Lindholm:

Dear sponsors of charity 2017 via Luftrum.

Many, many thanks to all of you for your kind and generous donations in support of Save the Children’s work for Syrian refugee children. Your support will enable us to render much-needed assistance to some of the world’s most deprived children. We reunite Syrian refugee children with their parents/relatives, ensure medical treatment, provide safe spaces for the vulnerable, help them cope with their trauma and provide schooling for them.

All the many refugee children from Syria have hope. Hope to regain some of their childhood which the war in Syrian stole from them. Hope for a better life and future. With your support to Save the Children we can make their everyday life a bit easier, given them back some of their stolen chilhood and invest in them to help them realize their full potential.

Sincere thanks

Jonas Keiding Lindholm
Generalsekretær / CEO
Luftrum
Sound Designer
Lunaris 2 - the premier pads instrument for NI Kontakt Player - pads and pads only...

Great effort :)
Thank you Luftrum :clap:

Congratulations and thank you!
yzcoruhT

Thanks so much, Luftrum! :)

Awesome result!

Many thanks to Luftrum and EnGee!

Thanks again to all donaters and bidders!

Fantastic stuff!

Understand the wait from Bastl but have to say was kinda hoping they would be here by my gig on 1st Dec! Never mind, it'll be worth it.

So, the Bastl delay was them waiting for everyone's details?

Well they've had them for a while even now so I just assumed they're generally being slow. I say understand in a very loose sense.

Return to “Instruments”