Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I wander if there is a free version reserved for me when I have it in cart ?!? - the "check out" side won't load :-(

Sweeeet, I got the freebee too.

Just be patient and wait for the pages to load, dont keep refreshing the page.

There are about 3000 freebees left

I got the free Strings last year too :)
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Got one. Sonokinetic rocks!
Check the re-sellers, don't check the re-sellers. I don't care.

soundbylaura wrote:Got one. Sonokinetic rocks!
+1 and +1 ! :clap:

Damn, this is making me want to buy a Komplete Kontrol. They are so expensive, but you will always know what keys to hit. I guess I could make a key map.

Sonokinetic site is totally dead :(
Image Image Image Image

Got as far as the checkout second time then it died again.... :(

Got it! :D :D

Not even gonna bother attempting to download it for a few hours though.

It looked like it didn't process my order (blank page after clicking checkout) but I checked my user account and Brass is in there. So if you think it failed, check before trying a second time.

Thanks for the freebie Sonokinetic! Hope your servers will be ok after it's all over.
Image Image Image Image

Also, check your emails. If the order went through they'll send you an invoice.

That's what happened to me yesterday. It crashed during payment, Paypal showed they paid it and it was in my products, but I never got the screen showing I bought it. Then I got an email from them.

I had also problems with the checkout... reload the page... then, I got 2 mails with 2 different serials... I will ask them and if it is ok, I give the serial to another member... I will let you know

no need to panic, website has calmed down and there are still around 2000 left !!
Amazon: why not use an alternative

VariKusBrainZ wrote:no need to panic, website has calmed down and there are still around 2000 left !!
1600 now. It was around 3100 when I picked up mine 90 minutes ago. That's 1000 claimed copies per hour. Wow! :o
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

I seem to remember they "sold" out of the freebies in about 3 hours last year. I was lucky to get one both times. :) It helps to watch the countdown clock!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”