Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Rational wrote: And glad to see sonokinetic increase their goodwill in the marketplace.
Already going strong. Last year's freebies were Ostinato Strings and EMP Electric Piano.

Dang I wanted to resist buying something today but that BX pan EQ is really really cool. Lol. Damn you PA! WOW! :hyper: and now we get SPL Drum XCHANGER for $19 THANK YOU PA!!! Awesome!

Fleer wrote:
Rational wrote: And glad to see sonokinetic increase their goodwill in the marketplace.
Already going strong. Last year's freebies were Ostinato Strings and EMP Electric Piano.
The way the little time clock on the Ostinato Brass is, it looks like it will be 50% off for the rest of the 12 days at least. Still a pretty good deal. And time to think about it if you didn't get it for free. :)

T&S's Christmas special today is 50% off Soundiron's micro choirs (3). Not a bad deal, I think I've seen them at $19 each when SI has a sale. This is showing as $55.74 with no VAT. Are they worth getting? I know their full choirs are really great products, but I don't need a choir enough to spend the money on it. Just wondering if I would even use the micros.

Edit: It is a micro bundle. I think I may already have the percussion....

dzilizzi wrote:
Fleer wrote:
The way the little time clock on the Ostinato Brass is, it looks like it will be 50% off for the rest of the 12 days at least. Still a pretty good deal. And time to think about it if you didn't get it for free. :)
That's how I read the web page, too. Has this been confirmed - in other words, the 50% off offer lasts for 12 days?

Tomorrow 14th the Spl DrumXChanger seems to be Pluginalliance Christmas deal of the day.

The concept of the DrumXChanger is interesting according to the tutorials.
But does it fit in to your work flow? - do you adjust and finetune your drums rather by using your original source (e.g. drum plugin)?
User comments wellcome.

Harry_HH wrote:Tomorrow 14th the Spl DrumXChanger seems to be Pluginalliance Christmas deal of the day.

But does it fit in to your work flow? - do you adjust and finetune your drums rather by using your original source (e.g. drum plugin)?
User comments wellcome.
These things look very interesting and they are all under my $25 voucher. So do I wait and hope they are all there at the end of the month to put a few in the cart and use the voucher? Or do I grab them as they come up and lose on the voucher? So far, I just paid outright for the Noveltech vocal thing, but I think I will wait on the rest.

dzilizzi wrote:
Harry_HH wrote:Tomorrow 14th the Spl DrumXChanger seems to be Pluginalliance Christmas deal of the day.

User comments wellcome.
These things look very interesting and they are all under my $25 voucher. So do I wait and hope they are all there at the end of the month to put a few in the cart and use the voucher? Or do I grab them as they come up and lose on the voucher? So far, I just paid outright for the Noveltech vocal thing, but I think I will wait on the rest.
Why I ask the user comments especially for the DrumXChanger is, that doing a demo won´t necessary reveal the real usefulness of this kind of plugin. In theory the DrumXChanger is really fancy, but does it fit in the work flow in the real life? Or is it one of those plugins you use twice, and then forget it.

for me, the Drum XChanger is not that big a deal. I have other programs that will supposedly do the same thing and I never use them. However, I know of others who use the similar items all the time. I think ProTools has this? One of my DAWs does it.

I think I'm going to go for Drum XChanger. I may be leaving a few dollars on the table, but at $19, these features are compelling to me:

"faithfully recognizes the faintest ghost notes — regardless of their dynamic level"

"comes with a complete library of 4 full drum kits (snares, bass drums, toms)"

"Editor (included) lets you create your own multi-samples - as much as three different sound variations with eight different dynamic levels. Snare and tom samples can also include rim shot sounds."

Full disclosure, I'm a recently scorned SONAR user who could use some insurance for Drum Replacer.

telecharge wrote:I think I'm going to go for Drum XChanger. I may be leaving a few dollars on the table, but at $19, these features are compelling to me:

"faithfully recognizes the faintest ghost notes — regardless of their dynamic level"

"comes with a complete library of 4 full drum kits (snares, bass drums, toms)"

"Editor (included) lets you create your own multi-samples - as much as three different sound variations with eight different dynamic levels. Snare and tom samples can also include rim shot sounds."

Full disclosure, I'm a recently scorned SONAR user who could use some insurance for Drum Replacer.
Let me know how it works. Now that you mention it, it was probably Sonar that had it. So it might not be a bad thing to get.

Also hoping PA unlocks all the specials at the end of the month, been keeping the GAS in check all this time.

P.S. Pro-tools has "Sound Replacer" that does the same thing I think, wasn't 100% accurate, haven't used PT in years though, so don't know if it still has it or something similar. It's a mix(for engineers)/remix(for musicians) tool. So if you don't work with pre-recorded material a lot, I don't think you'll use it much. I'll definitely grab it though.

Yeah, I'm sure some of you are thinking of Beat Detective. It's been around for a minute...
https://www.soundonsound.com/techniques ... -detective

Trying to decide whether to get the music box thing Sonokinetic has on sale today. I think I have some from Embertone and SonicCouture - Well, I know I have at least one! I kind of like throwing things like this in, not really loud, but it kind of catches peoples attention in a what is that way. It sounds pretty good!

Ichad.c wrote:Also hoping PA unlocks all the specials at the end of the month, been keeping the GAS in check all this time.
My guess is that the special-specials that span two days (like bx_digital at the moment) won't be in the final batch at the end of the month but the regular advent offers will.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”