NI Xmas gift?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I bet that tt will be another Kontakt Library, or some Reaktor-based synth.

nope

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/s ... days-2017/

PLEASE NOTE: Cubase for Mac OS X is not yet supported. We are working to fix this as soon as possible.

rsp
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote:nope

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/s ... days-2017/

PLEASE NOTE: Cubase for Mac OS X is not yet supported. We are working to fix this as soon as possible.

rsp
woah, really nice! :party:

Sounds fantastic and I am very picky with modulation effects.
rsp
sound sculptist

Does it work out of the box, or does it need to be 'registered' thru the service centre crap?

Oh yeah. :D

Still looked for a good sounding phaser. I bet this is it.

AnX wrote:Does it work out of the box, or does it need to be 'registered' thru the service centre crap?
This is what it said in the email:
Native Instruments wrote:Dear customer,

Here’s your serial number for your free phaser effect, PHASIS:

XXXX

1. Start Native Access and use the option ‘Add a serial number’ to register PHASIS
2. Download and install PHASIS using Native Access
So, yeah, only through Native Access, i guess. I don't see a possibility to add it to your account through NI's website, and, even if, the download would probably also be through Native Access.

chk071 wrote:I actually totally forgot about the graphics issues in Replika... only had those on my laptop though, not on my desktop, and, i think it also only has been an issue with several instances, not with one single instance.
... there was a scale of severity. for some, it was just multiple instances. for others it was insta-crash just loading one. for others you could load one but the gui would totally freeze. and for some it worked fine. and various other scenarios scattered along the scale.

Elektronisch wrote:Strangely less problems witg Replika XT
that's not strange at all. they had the problems isolated and worked out by the time XT came out, some 7 months later.

ultimately what they did was smart, imo. they wanted to try some new graphics routine ... and decided to roll it out on a freebie to test it in the field. smart move since it caused major and widespread problems. they got some shit, even though it was free ... imagine the shit-fest they would have gotten if it was a commercial plugin while it was that unstable.

anyway. alls well that ends well.

zvenx wrote:Sounds fantastic and I am very picky with modulation effects.
rsp
Yes it's awesome

this is very nice.
NI really generous with these high-quality freebies.

Yep, it's great, as expected. :) Other companies would charge 50 € for this, or more. And, up to 12 notches!

Anybody else facing an issue with graphics? I dont have a dedicated graphics card and it just gets stuck and makes everything else freeze aswell. Sounds great though
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVmlgT ... subscriber

Advocator of free and open source software.

Great stuff....i could bet there will also be a great upgrade price for a future Phasis XT (or so).
After Replika the best gift so far from them. Thank´s N.I.

Ooh, nice one. Can't wait to get home and give it a spin.

Don't forget this one is also resizable ;)

Return to “Effects”