Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

ay be you can add a function to unlock levels? So I can start in level 10 right away?
hmmm but then you wont reach a hiscore, since you will be missing all the points from level 1-10
maybe we will add a difficulty selector in the future, which will make it harder from the beginning and give more points inr return

Manuel, is the Cinematic XP next? Are you the designer on that one too? Looking forward to that one!
Cinematic 1 will be released in January and its made by Kevin Schröder
Cinematic 2 will be from me, but I do not even start full time on it... will do in 2018

msvs wrote: Cinematic 1 will be released in January and its made by Kevin Schröder
Cinematic 2 will be from me, but I do not even start full time on it... will do in 2018
Thanks for the information. I'm sure both packs are going to be great! :tu:

msvs wrote:hmmm but then you wont reach a hiscore, since you will be missing all the points from level 1-10
maybe we will add a difficulty selector in the future, which will make it harder from the beginning and give more points in return.
Actually I don't care about the highscore. Thought this function is a "useless" just for fun game in the first place, but after playing it, I can see real value added for me. I guess this will be the case for everybody not too firm on the keyboard. So if I could choose between from level 1 or from any unlocked level this would even increase value.
WIN10 / FL Studio 12.4
Intel Core i7 3770 @ 3.40 GHz / 12 GB DDR3 RAM / AMD Radeon HD 7770 GHz / 2 GB RAM / 28" 4k screen

Sampleconstruct wrote:Slightly in the mood of Christmas, two instances of Avenger, nothing else.

https://soundcloud.com/sampleconstruct/ ... or-avenger
Like always, outstanding sounds! :tu:

hvyen wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:Slightly in the mood of Christmas, two instances of Avenger, nothing else.

https://soundcloud.com/sampleconstruct/ ... or-avenger
Like always, outstanding sounds! :tu:
Thank you.

I love these 2 new XP‘s. The sounds are so authentic like all the sounds in the games I played in the past. Again, we’ll done! :tu:

I don't get any sound while playing midi wars. Did I miss the memo?
AMD Ryzen 3900X & RX 5700XT, 128GB RAM, Windows 11 Pro 64-bit
Waldorf Blofeld & Pulse 2, Akai MAX49 & MPD226, Steinberg UR44 & CMC controllers
Cubase Pro 13, Nuendo 13, Wavelab Pro 12, Dorico Pro 5, Rapid Composer v5, FL Studio 21

Rommelaar wrote:I don't get any sound while playing midi wars. Did I miss the memo?
Did you install the latest update 1.2.7? Should be fixed with this!

You need the updated version 1.27 - it's online for something like 18 hours. If you updated before, just reload it from your account and install it again.
WIN10 / FL Studio 12.4
Intel Core i7 3770 @ 3.40 GHz / 12 GB DDR3 RAM / AMD Radeon HD 7770 GHz / 2 GB RAM / 28" 4k screen

and here is 8 Bit

so thats all for this year... (except the new free update)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRSeLyywM_s&t

I know this is an Avenger dedicated thread, still I would like to remember you guys about the Nexus Advent calendar currently running. The VPS folks are offering us every day new awesome Nexus 2 sounds, that you really don't want to miss! :hihi:

P.S. The only thing I could wish more is to load the file and to find more than one new sound inside, haha! But you don't have to bother, you've been far too generous already, Manuel! :tu:

msvs, may I ask you what kind of video generator do you use, esp. for those synthwave 3d animations? Seen those 2 in other videos, too. Is it stock video, 3d scenes or all self made? What 3d program is it?

Really nice example tracks, also I love those phenomena style ball animation.

dont know in detail since we buy this from our video guy, should be stock + after effects effects

Anyone has any advice about that weird bug with CPU?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maf7S6sHMQ0

Thanks

Return to “Instruments”