Experimental "Organic" Tech Trance...

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This track has been trough a lot of changes, adjustments and mixing throughout the last 3 months, but finally, yesterday I could say that it finally sounds just the way I imagine it would sound. I tried to make it sound organic like Tiesto and his "Suburban Train", it is not the kind of music you would hear on any platform but it sure is the closest to the genre "Tech trance", I guess. I hope you will enjoy listening to the track, any feedback will make me happy and your opinion of the genre of the track will be helpful as well... (Made on Renoise)

With Regards BrainClaim

http://soundcloud.com/brain-claim/mick-muck

Shit, nice eff'n track. A lot ov energy man. and nice builds

Thanks for the feedback, man :)

some quirky sounds goin on here, i like the fun balloon rubbing noise. :D
excellent production. :tu:
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

thanks man :D

I don't think the Tiesto reference is appropriate here, to me this reminds more of Ticon, Triac and other guys making great psy-progressive/psytec trance at the beginning of 2000's.

Great track, very infectious groove and cool trippy atmosphere. You show some serious sound-designing skills here.
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

The beat skips in the beginning were irritating, but Overall Great Track!
Aspiring HipHop Producer: https://soundcloud.com/djlfd

recursive one wrote:I don't think the Tiesto reference is appropriate here, to me this reminds more of Ticon, Triac and other guys making great psy-progressive/psytec trance at the beginning of 2000's.
Thanks for such great references, I am not familiar with Ticon or Triac, therefore I am going to check them out immediately :)

Return to “Music Cafe”