New step sequencer / TB303 like vst instrument!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello all,

have a look at my vst plugin - I´ve been developing it for the last 20 years and now I got no more time to promote it any further and I´m selling the source code along with the working binary (compiled for Windows 64 Bit, I tested it with Cubase 8.5).

It is a very powerful step sequencer using synthesized sounds as well as audio files as Input.

Here you can find some demo videos:

https://youtu.be/83AnC0a43Dc

https://youtu.be/Vai7pwGwDjo

Please feel free to contact me for a demo and if you have any questions.
Best regards,
Markus
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

You have been developing this for the past 20 years or 2 years?

Thats some lazy work if it took you 20 years :clown: :D

Elektronisch wrote:You have been developing this for the past 20 years or 2 years?

Thats some lazy work if it took you 20 years :clown: :D
I think he meant 2.0 but forgot the .

Actually I started working on it in 1994 on a Atari ST, long before any other TB303 clones (ReBirth and so on) have been developed. It is very unique, just have a look at the demo videos. The filter algorithm is a complex emulation of an active analogue filter.

Looks very cool will check it out

Looks very cool will check it out

<delete>
Last edited by egbert101 on Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<List your stupid gear here>

Cool stuff indeed. Are there no 32bit version?
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Oh, it's a 303, 808 and 909 all in one... hmmm it reminds me of something. Is it free? The other firm I have in mind gives it out for free. Maybe not any more since it's so old.
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. - Jiddu Krishnamurti

DuX wrote:Oh, it's a 303, 808 and 909 all in one... hmmm it reminds me of something. Is it free? The other firm I have in mind gives it out for free. Maybe not any more since it's so old.
Which one?
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

<delete>
Last edited by egbert101 on Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<List your stupid gear here>

Yes, that one. There's no *reason* to mention it. It *propelled* the PC music making to a more *reason*-able sounding levels at the time. I don't think it's been *re-birth-ed*, though. :hihi:

What makes this different, I wonder? Does it sound much better? Any demos we can download and have fun with? It's hard to assess it from YT videos. It's interesting that you can load your own samples. :tu:
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. - Jiddu Krishnamurti

DuX wrote:Yes, that one. There's no *reason* to mention it. It *propelled* the PC music making to a more *reason*-able sounding levels at the time. I don't think it's been *re-birth-ed*, though. :hihi:

What makes this different, I wonder? Does it sound much better? Any demos we can download and have fun with? It's hard to assess it from YT videos. It's interesting that you can load your own samples. :tu:
egbert101 wrote:
Halonmusic wrote:
DuX wrote:Oh, it's a 303, 808 and 909 all in one... hmmm it reminds me of something. Is it free? The other firm I have in mind gives it out for free. Maybe not any more since it's so old.
Which one?
That one.
I get it, i get it. :roll:

You can't get it anymore though.

Hello all,

if you´re interested in a demo version please contact me at webmaster@lakeside-audio.de !
You´re right, it is similiar to the mentioned product, but the great advantage is that you can feed it with your own sounds and samples.

And it doesn´t make any difference for the processing if the source is a sawtooth, square or a sound from an audio sample.

Additionally the filter sounds considerably more aggressive than that of the known product.

Best regards,
Markus

Return to “Instruments”