Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

alacantec wrote:Any spare Biotek licence please? I'd appreciate it
Ditto...if someone has a spare duplicate BioTek license, please PM me.

Thanks in advance,
G

deleted
Last edited by dzilizzi on Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I like it personally - mixing samples and VA for the oscillators, solid modulation options (especially the way it does LFOs) and decent enough filters/effects. The main x/y pad thing is a bit gimmicky with its graphics, but it does a job.

Was Waves L2 ever on sale for $29?

I would also provide a warm and caring home for a spare Biotek licence. PM me :hyper:

Etienne1973 wrote:Was Waves L2 ever on sale for $29?
Yeah, In the past month or 2 actually. I have some coworkers that use it on everything so I finally picked it up when I saw it on sale at that price.

I can trade Native Instruments Driver and Supercharger for Biotek. Please PM me. The transfer ID's are already transmitted so the new owner can register them without delay. Thank you! :)
Last edited by mladi on Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

Biotek2 coming up in a few weeks.
Meanwhile, Biotek1 is just lovely.

Thumphead wrote:
Etienne1973 wrote:Was Waves L2 ever on sale for $29?
Yeah, In the past month or 2 actually. I have some coworkers that use it on everything so I finally picked it up when I saw it on sale at that price.
Then I'll will wait till it comes around again. Thanks for the info! :-)

Likewise, will greatly appreciate a Biotek license if someone PMs me their spare one :)

dzilizzi wrote:First PM can have my duplicate Biotek license.... I don't really need 2. Probably don't need one, what does it do? LOL!
It's gone..... :tu:

Wait are we giving away free licenses? I'll def take a free bioktek license if that's what's going on :)

OR I can throw in a copy of Waves RBass, RVox or NLS and I'll take care of the fees.

Thanks!

I already own Ostinato Brass and Strings. What of their other libraries would go well with that?
The everything bundle is really tempting, but I need to be aware that taxes are due, (self employed, I always owe).

It would be great if I could sell my existing libraries since they're included in the bundle. Doesn't look like Sonokinetic allow transfers.

I'd love license if anyone has a spare.
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

machinesworking wrote:I already own Ostinato Brass and Strings. What of their other libraries would go well with that?
The everything bundle is really tempting, but I need to be aware that taxes are due, (self employed, I always owe).

It would be great if I could sell my existing libraries since they're included in the bundle. Doesn't look like Sonokinetic allow transfers.
If you already have a brass and a string library, maybe you could check their Woodwinds Ensemble. I recently got the Embertone Woodwinds Ensemble bundle deal, which is still on sale, so you might also consider this as an alternative to Sonokinetic woodwinds.

I'm also looking for the Sonokinetic big bundle deal. By the way, this is not their everything bundle, but 25 of their products.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”