Kush Omega N plug in not showing in Logic Pro X

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Screen Shot 2018-02-17 at 3.29.06 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-02-17 at 3.29.46 PM.png
HI,

recently purchased Omega N to use with Logic x.. Everything in its place after installation but its not showing in Audio Units.. Please help..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Maybe a restart of the computer will help. At least for me that worked pretty often.

Did you already restarted Logic? If yes, did you already looked in the Logic Plugin Manager if Kush Omega N is validated?

A complete restart of the computer will do it most of the time....

martinjuenke wrote:A complete restart of the computer will do it most of the time....
I can't remember I ever had to restart the whole computer. I'm long time Logic user. Just restart Logic and you are fine.

Logic X 10.4 under High Sierra need to login out - login in before re scanning plug ins.

martinjuenke wrote:Maybe a restart of the computer will help. At least for me that worked pretty often.

I tried and its still not showing in logic

I everyone, I restarted both my computer and logic and still theres no sign of it in the plug in manager or in logic.. Although the component is in the correct file directory..

Return to “Effects”