Rude (epic electronica track)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

My latest creation:

https://hearthis.at/hillside-ws/rude/

I thought the drums aren't loud enough, what do you think?
Some of the plugins I used here:

Sylenth1
Synth1
Msi Filter
Shortcircuit2
Fabfilter Eq
...loads of samples

Thank you for listening :ud:

Drums is plenty loud.

Wheres the rudeness ?

A nicely produced clean track but too long, chop out some of the boring repetitive bits IMO
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Thanks for listening! I know it is rather long, maybe some shortening would be effective...

Sounds like a 3 minute tune dragged out for 7 minutes. Production is fine, just not enough happening to justify the length (imho). The section around the 5 minute mark would make a better intro ...

htcnext2 wrote:Thanks for listening! I know it is rather long, maybe some shortening would be effective...
yeah, just cut out some repetitive sections
drums sound ok, perhaps the snare might be a tad loud
i dig the arp, the mix sounds clean and dynamic :tu: :phones:

ahhhh SC2, i love that plugin. been my sampler of choice lately :hyper:
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

:phones: Thanks for listening so far. I took account of your remarks and shortened the track. It is two minutes less now. The exchanged version is now online..There were a few things regarding track volumes I also changed because I wasn't really content. Should be better now. Thanks for your advices :-)
Greetings
HM

Had another listen on my monitors this time, bass line could be louder, its pretty hidden in there.

Cos of the drum sounds I kept expecting it to break into drum and bass, maybe a remix :)
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Better mix. I enjoyed it. Was waiting for the break to kick in. Some deep bass too.

VariKusBrainZ wrote:Had another listen on my monitors this time, bass line could be louder, its pretty hidden in there.

Cos of the drum sounds I kept expecting it to break into drum and bass, maybe a remix :)
Yes, Drum and Bass would probably be the genre here if the tempo was a little faster. in this case it's more electronica. Thanks for taking the time.

thecontrolcentre wrote:Better mix. I enjoyed it. Was waiting for the break to kick in. Some deep bass too.
Thank you. The mix should be better now, exactly :!:

This was a pleasant late-night listen. I missed the original version of this, but I don't have any complaints over the length of this. I really liked the fade/morph effect in the intro and from 3:05-3:50.

Good work :)

a lot better than the comments lead me to believe it would be. Nice job, sounds great!
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

out of my wheelhouse , but not a bad listen ...
you have some skills , and i thought the mix was dynamic ,
without being over-pushed ...

seismic1 wrote:This was a pleasant late-night listen. I missed the original version of this, but I don't have any complaints over the length of this. I really liked the fade/morph effect in the intro and from 3:05-3:50.

Good work :)
Thank you for taking the time to listen. :)

ATS wrote:a lot better than the comments lead me to believe it would be. Nice job, sounds great!

Return to “Music Cafe”