RELATED
PRODUCTS
Vocal King Pro

Thanks Jbarish.

Congrats, jhudstudio.
And thanks for including AU :)

Fleer wrote:Congrats, jhudstudio.
Hey Fleer, I never did get to say thanks.

For everyone else, I thought I would do a thread bump for anyone that may be new to kvr and never saw the vocal king before.

I have learned over the coarse of time that so many people that finally found out about the vocal king love the plugin. Perhaps if I did more advertising...

Best,
Jay

You should, Jay, it’s a wonderful plugin, and not only on vocals.
Thanks for making our music better!

jhudstudio wrote:
Fleer wrote:Congrats, jhudstudio.
Hey Fleer, I never did get to say thanks.

For everyone else, I thought I would do a thread bump for anyone that may be new to kvr and never saw the vocal king before.

I have learned over the coarse of time that so many people that finally found out about the vocal king love the plugin. Perhaps if I did more advertising...

Best,
Jay
That's an accurate statement. I've seen it plenty times,but never bothered to try it until now. I'm quite impressed with the sound and versatility. IMO... this is also a great alternative to the IK Lurssen Mastering app. :tu:

Hey everyone,

Every so often I do a thread bump for those who have never heard of the vocal king. Still to this day I have people finding it and can not believe how well it performs on vocals.

People have often wonder why I do not use advertising. Simple answer: I have not put investment into advertising because I believe it takes the power of people experiencing my plugin to let others know about it.

I have thought about paying for advertising because everyone one knows that ads are like going to youtube. Most of the videos that show up on the front page all the time are the ones most likely to be watched. For now though, I will let word of mouth continue to reach others and those who try it just may find a secret weapon.

Best,
Jay

:tu:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

:tu: :tu: :tu: :tu: :tu: :tu: :tu: :tu: :tu:

:tu: :hyper: :clap:
A bit fried in the higher freqs

Hey everyone I thought I would share that I made a new facebook page if anyone wanted to follow. If not I totally understand. On it coming up I may put special price links and so forth. More info later.

https://www.facebook.com/JHudStudio-2052054984913760/

Best,
Jay

Thanks Jay.

Would be great if you post a little reminder here, too, if not to bothersome. Not everyone accepts Zuckerscam… ;-)

/Joachim
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

Indeed. Good point. Don’t quite appreciate FB either.

Return to “Effects”