Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold to dream22 Smooth transaction and great communication. A pleasure to deal with and would do so again without hesitation.
Last edited by op519 on Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Smooth transactions with Photo_G and dusted william!
Check the re-sellers, don't check the re-sellers. I don't care.

Sold two Maschine Expansions to terminus_one. Quick, smooth and easy to deal with.
:tu:

BBFG# wrote:Sold two Maschine Expansions to terminus_one. Quick, smooth and easy to deal with.
:tu:
Amazingly quick turnaround, and very concise and clear seller – thanks BBFG# for the smooth transaction :tu:

dyte wrote:Sold IK's Vintage Tube Compressor/Limiter Model 670 to Proteinshake, smooth transaction and fast payment :)
Pleasure doing business with dyte!!! :tu: :tu: :tu: :tu:

Just bought Massive from majorglory. Probably the fastest transaction on this site so far :D
Definitely recommend the seller. Thank you! :tu:

I bought some PSP pluginsfrom Arno2016. Communication was fantastic and the process smooth, easy and fast. Thanks!
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

I bought some PA plugins from cclarry. Fast and easy! Thanks a lot cclarry!
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

Bought Reaktor 5 from majorglory, and it all went exceptionally well. Highly recommended. :tu:

0degree wrote:Just bought Massive from majorglory. Probably the fastest transaction on this site so far :D
Definitely recommend the seller. Thank you! :tu:
Thank you 0degree for the quick and smooth transaction, buyer recommended!

chk071 wrote:Bought Reaktor 5 from majorglory, and it all went exceptionally well. Highly recommended. :tu:
A pleasure to deal with chk071, flawless transaction!

Bought Valhallha Room from timwest. Perfect, quick and smooth transaction.

Bought Rob Papen – Blue II and Predator 2 from cooljazz58 , smooth.

bought NI The Mouth from andre9701 . Easy!

Sold Sylenth1 to Axxor - extra quick and smooth transaction. Awesome buyer and a great person to deal with. Highly recommended!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”