Output Movement and Klanghelm SDRR2tube for Free (Studio Magic Bundle)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

For anyone that owns a Presonus interface, check your account. There's a serial number for Output Movement in your account waiting! I just discovered this about 15 minutes ago and I'm excited! Who wouldn't be excited to receive a $170 product for free? This isn't a half-assed version or anything, so far as I can tell it's the real deal. I haven't had a chance to test drive Movement yet, but it's been on my radar for a bit but was too expensive for me to consider at the moment.

On top of that, there's a serial for Klanghelm SDRR2tube which is an awesome product.

Very nice surprises on this dreary February Tuesday. Enjoy!
Last edited by Russell Grand on Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nice, thanks for the heads up. :)

Edit: don't find it though. Is it maybe just an offer for Presonus hardware owners?

It looks like you need the Studio Magic Bundle which you get for free if you own eligible interfaces or mixers.

https://support.presonus.com/hc/en-us/a ... gic-Bundle

https://www.presonus.com/products/Studio-Magic

Ay, that makes sense.

I didn't know it was for the interfaces only. I just assumed it was for those who own any Presonus products. Even still, it's a damn nice find for those of us who have purcashed a Presonus interface. If I got anyone's hopes up that isn't eligible, that wasn't my intention. However, for those who have bought an interface from Presonus, this is an awesome gift! :hyper:

Bump for anyone who might have missed this! 8)

Hey, is there a nice nice guy out there who‘s willing to PM the serial of Output Movement?

Same request here. Would love to get that Output Movement. Will gladly swap for the AudioThing effects bundle (Valve Filter, Valve Exciter, SR-88).

martinjuenke wrote:Hey, is there a nice nice guy out there who‘s willing to PM the serial of Output Movement?
I can offer some Softube stuff to trade...

Anyone know if Output MOvement becomes NFR? Or is it a regular license?

Thanks

Return to “Effects”