Your favorite drumsampler(s)?

How to do this, that and the other. Share, learn, teach. How did X do that? How can I sound like Y?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Scherer wrote:
Distorted Horizon wrote:Poise and BWS drumrack.
What is BWS drumrack?
Bitwig Studio?
Intel Core i7 8700K, 16gb, Windows 10 Pro, Focusrite Scarlet 6i6

Scherer wrote:
Distorted Horizon wrote:Poise and BWS drumrack.
What is BWS drumrack?
Bitwig :)

Logic's Ultrabeat and Bitwig's Sampler.
This entire forum is wading through predictions, opinions, barely formed thoughts, drama, and whining. If you don't enjoy that, why are you here? :D ShawnG

Have any of you Geist2 users noticed sort of choppy/sluggish GUI behavior? i've been demoing it recently as a sampling solution (and Ableton Drum Racks replacer) for Reaper but the UI behavior is a little...concerning.

Lenovo_L412_i5-520m_@_2.4GHz|8GB_RAM|120GB_SSD|128GB_extMemory|Win_7|Live_9.7.7|volca_sample|Novation_Launchpad_Mk2-Launch Control_XL_Mk2-Audiohub_2x4-Circuit|Kaoss_Pad_Mini_2S|Allen&Heath_ZEDi-10|various_PlugIns|Tab_A6|Mazetools_Soniface

Richard deHove wrote:An oldie but a goodie: Poise. Beautifully simple.
http://www.onesmallclue.com/plugin/poise/
+1

Does what it needs to do very well indeed. No sequencer though, so need to use the DAW for that (Reaper for me). I've also landed on Wusik Station 8 for my samples, and especially WS v9 Beta which has a drum sequencer onboard. Works great :D
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

Definitely Native Instruments Battery. Even the first one is really a solid and straight forward drum sampler and the newer ones bring really interesting functions and it's really easy to understand and utilize. One bad thing is that it's clearly made for pre-scaled samples, there is no function of chromaticizing one sample and assigning it to different keys but one still can find a workaround for that.
For DISCOGRAPHY, see К Ɱ Ԏ Ꮇ Ꮩ Ꭶ Ꭵ Ꮳ

Definitely Geist.

thecontrolcentre wrote:Ableton Drum Racks
+1
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Return to “Production Techniques”