The Future (?) of Access Virus

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The point is Waldorf will lead the way like they always have. Maybe this time they won’t share their technology with access.

Access could build a synth like the Peak adding real analogue parts= that would make it something to own over software.

U-he will do a Virus emulation. Problem solved.
No signature here!

Maybe Mr. Kemper just want to finish his Amp thing to a certain level and does not now how to improve the virus ,
How about Virus Ti3 with Contro Voltages ins and out for using in modular systems, tube circuit ant combination of different Analog Effects + Filters and interesting performing possibilities like a D-Beam Controller... Ok, i am dreaming : )

I'd like to see it upgraded to be able to transfer 16 stereo parts over usb, all with fx.
The Montage can do 16 parts, but if you go above 44.1 that number gets reduced.

Other than that, I don't think much needs to be added, just worked over a bit.
Like giving it stronger/beefier sounding raw oscillators. They sound a bit reedy/weedy
in the current version.
I'm a fan of additive, so I'd like to see that in there also, but maybe that's just being greedy. :hihi:

felis wrote:I'd like to see it upgraded to be able to transfer 16 stereo parts over usb, all with fx.
The Montage can do 16 parts, but if you go above 44.1 that number gets reduced.

Other than that, I don't think much needs to be added, just worked over a bit.
Like giving it stronger/beefier sounding raw oscillators. They sound a bit reedy/weedy
in the current version.
I'm a fan of additive, so I'd like to see that in there also, but maybe that's just being greedy. :hihi:
I also agree little needs to be done at all. Regarding oscillators, right now the sounds made from the existing oscillators simply slot into the mix with minimal extra work. A little basic eq if you need and you can build an exciting complex mix with relative ease.

I do understand you though. You can occasionally think... osc a bit thin... that filter is a bit weird in its action, or that filter is not very well behaved. But as mentioned the end results tend to make these observations in isolation pale into insignificance.Against the "life" the sounds tend to have when you apply even a couple of modulations/effect.

It has a... Je ne sais quoi.

Return to “Instruments”