Kilohearts Ultimate EDM Toolkit

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

wagtunes wrote:OMG, there is a separate license for every single effect.
When using the installer, at least, it'll let you "enter one or more valid license keys" in one go.

nordickvr wrote:
wagtunes wrote:OMG, there is a separate license for every single effect.
When using the installer, at least, it'll let you "enter one or more valid license keys" in one go.
Actually, the installer they had me download seems to have been custom made for my email address. All my licenses were automatically registered. So there's nothing for me to do. That was really cool.

I'm assuming after I purchase there will be some sort of auto update so that all the temp licenses get changed to permanent ones. At least I hope so. That would be really nice. But so far, really impressed with this company just from the easy install process.

Using them installer is quite straight forward indeed, I think you'll find the plugs as great.
I definitely do.

nordickvr wrote:Using them installer is quite straight forward indeed, I think you'll find the plugs as great.
I definitely do.
Demoing now. Very easy to work with Multipass. Loving this thing already. And everything appears to work flawlessly.

Yep, definitely picking this up today while the sale is still on. At $99 this is beyond a no brainer.

I know I'm gonna regret not getting this, i've been telling myself i can do all this with Ableton racks although i'm sure i'd love it if i demo it.

Didn't they have some good deals around Christmas? Anyone recall what they were?

I think if you purchase it now , will be able to sold it 99$ if you re not happy with it...i would not miss it for this price....

mutantdog wrote:I know I'm gonna regret not getting this, i've been telling myself i can do all this with Ableton racks although i'm sure i'd love it if i demo it.

Didn't they have some good deals around Christmas? Anyone recall what they were?
Well, I don't own Ableton so I'm not familiar with what it can or can't do but I do know that in Cubase, no way I can do this stuff. I wouldn't even know where to begin. The workflow with this thing can't be any simpler. In fact, it's almost too simple. I'm like, "Okay, what's the catch?" Well, there is no catch. This thing is pure genius.

So maybe you can do this with Ableton racks. But it can't possibly be this easy or intuitive. Nothing can. Even an idiot like me can figure this one out. Multipass is an absolute dream come true. I just made a funky piano patch that would be impossible to do in Cubase.

Demo it. You won't be sorry.

mutantdog wrote:I know I'm gonna regret not getting this, i've been telling myself i can do all this with Ableton racks although i'm sure i'd love it if i demo it.

The Works was on sale around Christmas time, i.e. bundle, which includes all the KH stuff. You got all the modules and Eq:s + synth.

It's more a case of me talking myself out of something i want but don't (currently) have much use for. In principle Ableton racks are just as versatile (if not more so) than either Snapheap or Multipass although looking at the video these do seem far more quick and easy in their potential usage, not least because of having it all in one big screen (i assume it's a decent sized GUI if Wags approves). ;)

I just checked in the bargain forum on here, seems The Works was $179 over Christmas, i believe that was before they released the new EQs though. Anything particularly special about TheOne? I've got plenty of synths already.

mutantdog wrote:It's more a case of me talking myself out of something i want but don't (currently) have much use for. In principle Ableton racks are just as versatile (if not more so) than either Snapheap or Multipass although looking at the video these do seem far more quick and easy in their potential usage, not least because of having it all in one big screen (i assume it's a decent sized GUI if Wags approves). ;)

I just checked in the bargain forum on here, seems The Works was $179 over Christmas, i believe that was before they released the new EQs though. Anything particularly special about TheOne? I've got plenty of synths already.
The GUI is no problem at all. Crystal clear and certainly big enough without being obnoxiously large.

The One is okay but there is just nothing special about it and with all the synths I have, I didn't buy it. That should probably tell you something.

wagtunes wrote:The One is okay but there is just nothing special about it and with all the synths I have, I didn't buy it. That should probably tell you something.
That says a lot. :D

It tell us you didn't buy it.Its a great bread and butter synth.I got all there plugins in an artists support package so happy to use The One .Fantastic plug ins all of them
http://www.voltagedisciple.com
Patches for PHASEPLANT ACE,PREDATOR, SYNPLANT, SUB BOOM BASS2,PUNCH , PUNCH BD
AALTO,CIRCLE,BLADE and V-Haus Card For Tiptop Audio ONE Module
https://soundcloud.com/somerville-1i

risome wrote:It tell us you didn't buy it.Its a great bread and butter synth.I got all there plugins in an artists support package so happy to use The One .Fantastic plug ins all of them
Well, to each his own. I have over 100 VSTs. One doesn't give me anything that I can't get out of what I already own. There is just nothing special about it. Now, if you don't own any synths or maybe just a couple, I guess it can be an okay addition. But fantastic? Like I said, to each his own.

Let's not turn this into a Wags-bashing thread. I asked if there was anything special about it, he answered. It may be a great bread-and-butter synth but that's a different question altogether.

Congrats for the deal, Wagtunes. You seem to enjoy the bundle as much as I do.

As for The One synth, you should ask your brother about a second opinion :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tk0n4h3IQw0

Return to “Effects”