GrainSpace updated to v2.5 - Granular Reverb Processor - AAX, AU, CLAP, VST2, VST3

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
GrainSpace

Some users noticed that Logic AU validation crashes with 1.1.. unfortunately this sneaky error appeared when my development version was already validated so it got unnoticed. I've already fixed it and I'm building the correct files right now.

Sorry!

Luca

Fixed and uploaded. You can get the correct version from either your purchase email or, as usual, by downloading and installing the demo from the product page.

Sorry again for the inconvenience!

Luca

GrainSpace updated to v1.1.1
– FIX: AAE Error in Pro Tools 12.7.x
– FIX: Performance improvements

This update is mandatory for Pro Tools 12.7.x users, especially on Windows since the 100% CPU plus AAE error is now fixed.

To update download and install the demo version from the product page.

Cheers,
Luca

GrainSpace got 8/10 and Value Award on Computer Music issue 243!
Easy to use and full of sonic surprises, GrainSpace is a wildly creative glitching and texturising toolbox that’s two LFOs, a few Random targets and a Freeze button short of magnificence

GrainSpace updated to v1.2
- FIX: Menus getting keyboard focus
- FIX: Freeze button always on when randomized
- FIX: Wrong init value for LFO polarity
- NEW: Dotted and Triples LFO rates
- NEW: Distance modulation
- IMP: Reduced file size

To update download and install the demo version from the product page or from your User Area account.

Cheers,
Luca

GrainSpace updated to v1.2.1
- FIX: High CPU usage on some systems after updating to v1.2

To update download and install the demo version from the product page or from your User Area account.

Cheers,
Luca

Audiority wrote:GrainSpace updated to v1.2.1
- FIX: High CPU usage on some systems after updating to v1.2

Cheers,
Luca

Nice! Thanks for this little support update, I (rarely) had huge cpu spikes from time to time in Live, skyrocketing the cpu into the 400-500%, for no obvious reason. (or at least none I could notice or see). Hopefully this update will fix that.

Cheers :tu:

Audiority wrote:
... About the filter... I have to think WHERE to place it :D Pre/Post grains? In the reverb loop? :D
Late to the party, but whatever. Regarding the filter addition discussed few pages ago, if I can add my grain (OH!) of salt, I would really like a Pre-grain Filtering. Post is almost useless, as I can add my own filter (DAW or plugin) myself right after GrainSpace, so I don’t see the purpose of it. But pre-grains is very different and sonically it would bring something totally new to GrainSpace, as the filtering will be applied to each grains. By adding a random function (like the random pitch parameter) to the filter, each grains will be filtered, therefore creating all sort of strange tones that are just impossible to achieve with a post-filter placed at the end of the signal. Argotlunar & Audiomuch granulators do that and it’s really great, it adds a lot of fluidity to the sound, making it way more organic and less static. I’d say a basic lowpass, highpass and bandpass filter + random function.
Last edited by Neon Breath on Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

A little late to the party. Just recently installed the update. Very nice indeed. Thanks Luca! ;)

Hm tried demo again, need say after v1.1 it's become really more interesting thing.

yeah I had bought a while back and Luca allowed return I just repurchased and like!

acousticglue wrote:yeah I had bought a while back and Luca allowed return I just repurchased and like!
Good. I want to grab it too, maybe wait some offer.

Hey folks!

Come on Audiority, spoil & tease us a little by telling us what is in the stove, cooking for the next GrainSpace update, engine/sound and feature wise :P :hyper:

A massive GrainSpace update is definitely on my todo list for 2018. The GUI will be reworked, so it'll be like our newest plugins. There will be more modulations and some other goodies ;) More to come

Cheers,
Luca

Audiority wrote:A massive GrainSpace update is definitely on my todo list for 2018. The GUI will be reworked, so it'll be like our newest plugins. There will be more modulations and some other goodies ;) More to come

Cheers,
Luca
Thanks for taking the time to reply and upate us! :tu:

Can't wait :party:

Return to “Effects”