The official Hypernode for Kontakt thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Hypernode

riley4reason wrote:Is there a solid release date yet?
Thanks! Riley
..new date is March 15th.. let's see what happen next thursday: Hopefully we have a launch then. :tu:
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:11 am
Re: The official Hypernode for Kontakt thread
Just a little reminder: There are 24 hours left to pre-order Hypernode for only
And here it is back again today (thats not ridiculous anymore, I am out of words for that....) and what really "scares" me is that sale time on first page of rigid audio (which is not only for hypernode but for kontakt gui maker too) is now set for 19 days again, so I really hope that this dont mean that release will be late again for another month.....

Only good news, dont know if evrybody heard about it: there are now 5 multi demos to download, very nice to try out if it fits in your workflow and in combination with the long video about how to build a multi from scratch really gives a good insight what to expect from this. Thats a really good idea :tu:

I just checked the mail from 16.02.2018 from Rigid Audio:

"Dear Hypernode customer,

we have to apologise for the delay. We are late!

The development is in the final steps. The programming/scripting is effectively done (98%):

Due to the massive amount of work involved
we are still designing all the Hypernode factory presets and styles and need another 7- 12 days.

Once that is done, we will contact Native Instruments concerning licensing of Hypernode for the Kontakt Player.
They might need another 1-2 weeks for that as well from what we have heard.

Again, sorry for the circumstances.

As soon as we are done, we will inform you. Promised.
In the meantime, new videos and audio demos / teasers will follow.

Thank you for your support."
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Thanks! Riley
The 15th of March! Thanks :)

Hi,

I played around a bit with the demo-multis, lots of fun to just play around with different ones at a time and kind of take that part form this multi and this one from that one and..... :D

Already one big question appears to me:
- I use to render the produced midi to a midi clip (easy in waveform) to have the opportunity to play it with some other instruments instead or in parallel to the once in Hypernode (I am not sure if I will ever dive deep enough to really make something from the start, for me the big value really lies in the multis which already had kind of "songs" in itself)
- that kind of works for the harmonic parts (still tricky to get the different songparts but it seem to work in general)
- but no matter which drum/perc instrument or which part of the song I render to midi, all notes coming out are on C2, claps, hats, kick, different percussions, they are playing in hypernode but the midi only has C2
- any ideas about that ? Is that intended to be in that way ?

tatanka wrote:Hi,

I played around a bit with the demo-multis, lots of fun to just play around with different ones at a time and kind of take that part form this multi and this one from that one and..... :D

Already one big question appears to me:
- I use to render the produced midi to a midi clip (easy in waveform) to have the opportunity to play it with some other instruments instead or in parallel to the once in Hypernode (I am not sure if I will ever dive deep enough to really make something from the start, for me the big value really lies in the multis which already had kind of "songs" in itself)
- that kind of works for the harmonic parts (still tricky to get the different songparts but it seem to work in general)
- but no matter which drum/perc instrument or which part of the song I render to midi, all notes coming out are on C2, claps, hats, kick, different percussions, they are playing in hypernode but the midi only has C2
- any ideas about that ? Is that intended to be in that way ?
Hi tatanka,

it is not exactly intended to be used like this. The only modules to be played via notes (pianoroll) are the pad, lead and the harmony module, yes. The other ones do "fire" their sequencers by triggering them via notes in the red accompaniment keyrange. This is to ensure that all loaded instruments to stay in sync the whole time. :)

Will there be a 'light' version in the future?
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Halonmusic wrote:Will there be a 'light' version in the future?
Maybe, but currently there aren't any plans for this.

rigidaudio wrote:
Halonmusic wrote:Will there be a 'light' version in the future?
Maybe, but currently there aren't any plans for this.
Ok thanks :)
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

rigidaudio wrote:
Thanks! Riley
The 15th of March! Thanks :)
Not so solid seems.. :lol:

I am currently finishing all the multis and preparing everything for release. This takes a while.
Please allow 1-2 days. Then i will finally send out the download links.

Thanks for your patience!

Hypernode style randomization. Randomizes sounds/settings, chooses random tones and convolution reverb impulse responses:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcZHJIpiYng

Really wonder why there is no official announcement in here and no fanfare :hihi:

But it has been released yeserday, all went smooth with download, unpacking the archive, loading the multis.

I am absolutely happy with it, really great stuff, I think I will spent weeks alone to be delighted in this 300 multi styles. First impression is really impressed :clown: .

This is definitely NO Band-in-a-box style of accompaniement/song styles, this is all great composed stuff with lots and lots of composer heardblood gone into it :tu:

tatanka wrote:Really wonder why there is no official announcement in here and no fanfare :hihi:

But it has been released yeserday, all went smooth with download, unpacking the archive, loading the multis.

I am absolutely happy with it, really great stuff, I think I will spent weeks alone to be delighted in this 300 multi styles. First impression is really impressed :clown: .

This is definitely NO Band-in-a-box style of accompaniement/song styles, this is all great composed stuff with lots and lots of composer heardblood gone into it :tu:
:love: EDIT: Official news / announcement will follow shortly.

Yes, nice stuff! Just a heads up. If you are like me and like to do a batch re-save after install to make sure that it is loading as efficiently as possible, Hypernode will take a really looooooooong time to batch re-save. ;)
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

Return to “Instruments”