"Extraordinary Spaces" Vol.3 for Eventide Blackhole

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.

Last chance for discount:

Save 30% this week
Buy now and get Extraordinary Spaces Vol.3 for 30% Off

SteveWZ wrote:
Harry_HH wrote:Would be great if the present library owners had some advantage: I have previous Blackhole presets and 2 of the VV preset libraries, plus 1 Eventide H3000 set, all from the same developer - usually some kind of loaylty policy rules...
Thanks Harry_HH for the suggestion.
We could do something like that in place of the 50% off discount.
I will look into it.
I prefer when you offer 50% off at release for all. Sometimes I already have some previous purchases, sometimes not, so it's better to offer a rebate for all. More potential buyers that way.

Windy23451 wrote:
SteveWZ wrote:
Harry_HH wrote:Would be great if the present library owners had some advantage: I have previous Blackhole presets and 2 of the VV preset libraries, plus 1 Eventide H3000 set, all from the same developer - usually some kind of loaylty policy rules...
Thanks Harry_HH for the suggestion.
We could do something like that in place of the 50% off discount.
I will look into it.
I prefer when you offer 50% off at release for all. Sometimes I already have some previous purchases, sometimes not, so it's better to offer a rebate for all. More potential buyers that way.
Good point, I will keep this in mind.

Save 25% on this and ALL items in your cart this week ONLY.

Use code "save25"

Special Discount on "Extraordinary Spaces" Vol.3 and ALL Blackhole and Eventide Expansions

For a limited time all 3 highly rated Blackhole expansions are on sale.

*Blackhole Expansion Discount

Also additional discount are available for:

*Eventide H3000 Factory Discount

*Eventide UltraReverb Discount

Checkout the extensive DEMOS.

All Blackhole expansions on sale this week, no code needed.

Return to “Soundware”